1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - Nootropics stack for beginners or pre made stacks

Discussion in 'Nootropics' started by Zohaib Muhammad, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Zohaib Muhammad

Zohaib Muhammad Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from England, United Kingdom
    Hello to everyone.

i want to ask the community about the best nootropics stack or pre made stacks.

I am a 29 years old and a graduate accountant and working 9am-5pm from Mon-Fri. I have started studying charted accountancy and got exams in December. When I come back from work I get some rest and then start studying for an hour or 2.

I heard about the nootropics and want to give it a try. What do you think will be the most effective nootropics stack or pre made stacks for me and where to get these in the UK?

Thanks in advance

2. therealadkinsdiet

therealadkinsdiet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Citrus Heights, CA, United States
    I just ordered some
    Oxiracetam online to help me with my memory problems (i have brain loss). I'll let you know whats going on in a week or so =)

3. KingKombucha

KingKombucha Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from ,
    I really like the combination of noopept and piracetam, especially noopept u just put a little under ur tongue and u feel it working in like a minute it's crazy