Dose - norco dosgae

Discussion in 'Hydrocodone' started by AquaFina, Jun 25, 2005.

1. AquaFina

AquaFina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just got 12 pills say watson 825 on them, I checked them out online and believe they are 10mg hydrocodone / 325Acetaminophen which im pretty excited about. I have lots of the 7.5mg pills and with those I usually only do three 22.5mg and sometimes take one more later on. so with these I would like to try a higher dosage, like 40mg hydrocodone/ 1600mg acetaminophen. any thoughts, and advice for me.. with these I would like to go beyond just the feeling good but get really good high.. safely..

2. Zandorf

Zandorf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    you should be alright with that dose(assuming you weight is average), just dont make a habit out of it..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  3. AquaFina

AquaFina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    weight is 195, yea.. what I do now is I take them once a week or every other week to keep tolerance down and so I don't make a habit of it, ive been fine doing it this way. usually I will only do 15mg or 22.5 mg so doing 40 will be on rare occasions. not weekly.Edited by: AquaFina

4. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    40 is an OK dose if you drink grapefruit juice.

5. AquaFina

AquaFina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what will grapefruit juice do, could you explain please.. I thought it created negative affects or increased it. Edited by: AquaFina

6. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    no negative effects IME.

its a cytosome inhibitor, basicly it just stops the breakdown of the drug into hexanic acid.

7/10ths of an average dose is recommended for experimentation.

I advise you get minute maid ruby red grapefruit juice, unlike the tropicana (theyre both 30% juice) it contains no other juices than grapefruit, and of it a mere 100 ml or so (just about perfect for potentiation)

grapefruit juice saves loads of dough. usually only need 40 mg a day of hydrocodone, as opposed to 100-150 without the juice.

7. KillerKind

KillerKind Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nice tip, if it works. I'll have to try this, as it would be nice to be able to go down to 3-4 10's per day.

8. AquaFina

AquaFina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok, will try this but should I try this on a smaller dosage other than 40mg since this is my first time at that. sounds like if I did 2 10's 20mg and grape fruit, probably going to hit me good.