Normal with late effect or have we been fooled?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Ronin, May 11, 2007.

1. Ronin

Ronin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I have a few questions that I would really appreciate if you could help me with:

1. Is it normal to not have a reaction to speed the first time you try it? Even if you increase the dose after a while since you don't feel anything?

Basically, me and a friend of mine decided that we would try speed (and cokaine) once, just to kinda 'try' it. We made a promise that it would a one time thing, and it was. We heard from a (trustworthy) friend that they had gotten a hold of some really 'good stuff' that we could buy from him (it was in fact really good stuff according to others who had gotten it from this person aswell.)
    We accepted his offer, and he and a friend came to our apartment with the speed, traded it for money and left. So following his advice, we made a line each with speed and snorted it. We both felt that we had 'something' in our system, but we weren't getting the speed effect we hoped for. So we call him back up, tell him that nothing happened (except feeling dizzy and disordered) and he tells us that they'll stop by and help us get some effect.
    So he and his friend arrives and they decide shoot some speed (from their personal speed bag/ they were already visibly on something both of them), and he offers to inject a small dose in me (he had new neadles ofc). I accept, and he injects it in my arm. But still no real effect. (my other friend also got it injected). So after injecting himself and the guy we bought this from with speed, he asks if I want the last of their speed, in a second injection. I accept again, and the second he slides the needle into my arm; Bang! It happened. He didn't even have time to press the speed into my vein before I felt a warm stream rushing towards my head. It was awsome!

I remember the one guy make a huge point about how he used 'our speed', and didn't replace it with the 'real' stuff and how everyone knows about this trick etc. I didn't care and tbh I never saw him blend anything, so I wouldn't be able to know even if he did.

The problem is that my friend didn't get anything out of his line + injection. And after trying a several lines a few days later, he still never felt a thing. (I never felt anything either from those lines we had a few days after).

Now since neither me or my friend knows much about what to look for in 'good speed' or to even tell that it's even speed. One thing I do remember is that it tasted just like the "Cocaine" we bought from him some time ago. And that one didn't give us anything either. We were alone when we did the cocaine (through the nose), and even though I've heard from a lot of people that they had to do it 6-8 times before they ever felt the cocaine high, I understand that that might be why we didn't get any effect from the cocaine. Is this the case with speed aswell? If so, why didn't I get any effect from the many lines I did a few days later (since I'd already gotten the speed high once before)?

I might just be paranoid, but I thought that perhaps this guy had fooled us twice, since, as I remember, the 'cocaine' and the 'speed' tasted and looked exactly the same, and 'felt' the same. And that his friend gave me some of the 'real' stuff when he gave my the second injection?

It was, by the way, a large quantity we bought, so I doubt that the dose was ever too "small". And we payed a lot for it.

-Thanks, and sorry for the length of it and the messy writing.

2. Mr.E.Charlie

Mr.E.Charlie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sounds like youve been ripped off .
    What did the speed and coke look and smell like ? or taste if you could ?
    My first time trying cocaine and speed were both really good first times .

3. asplinteredfawn

asplinteredfawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Go deal w/ some fucking guys on the corner of the street rather than people like that. Seriously.

4. asplinteredfawn

asplinteredfawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Or try to get the one guy who actually gave you a real shot alone and like coax him into selling to you. Make him feel like a prick and tell him you know it's rubbish.