Not getting High

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by bolan, Dec 19, 2005.

1. bolan

bolan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    SWIM occasionally smokes weed with his friends ,but each time he complains that it doesnt get him high, instead it makes him tired - so tired that he prefares going home at that moment.

I have tried many different kinds of weed, is there something wrong with him?

Or why is it that he cant enjoy like the others do?

2. Caliform

Caliform Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Has You smoked weed with tobacco, or without it? Did he smoke it in a pipe, or a joint? Has You smoked hashish?

The tired feeling is familiar to me as I have had it when I was much less tolerant to THC and nicotine. Nicotine and THC combined in certain doses are a complete sedative to me, and I know a lot of other people who feel the same.

3. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah tobacco does the same for me. When you smoke it, only smoke half of what you normally do and save the rest... wait about 10 minutes and if your not feeling high enough smoke a bit more of what you saved.

Im guessing you might be smoking Indica? If so you should try to get hold of some sativa.

4. bolan

bolan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I said he mixes it with tabbaco in a pape. He will try the 10min trick, thanks.

He doesn't understrand however why certain people love it so much, he is glad that hes not the only one who gets tired

5. triptonaut

triptonaut Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Well I got the same problem from time to time. I do not do tobacco (maybe some occasion, when I'm drunk or on e). But I've learned two things about smoking marijuana. Don't do it on an empty stomach. It may sound weird, for my friends it's really no problem but if I smoke on an empty stomach, it makes me sick. And second, nicotine and marijuana in high doses is no good. But that's just for me, it all depends however. Weed is not my drugs anyway, after the high I am always tired and I want to go to bed...

6. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If you're smoking hash, it can mean that its shitty stuff. Hash can be mixed with all types of stuff, and low quality hash will make you much more tired than high. Get some better quality stuff.