Not Rolling Anymore??

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by dre3k, May 10, 2007.

1. dre3k

dre3k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have been a Moderate user over the past year. I have noticed SWIM no longer has a "come-up". When SWIM rolls he crushes them up and parachutes everytime since the first few experiences. SWIM no longer notices the come up. Yet rather I have a light rolling feeling no matter how many beans I takes. Has SWIM lost the magic? SWIM remained sober from beans for 2 months and just last saturday My friends and I decided to roll.. I know the pills were tested, everything was o.k. I took 2 and SWIM only felt a body buzz. My friends (Weekly Users) were rolling hard. So I know the pills were good, BUT I didn't roll. I took 2 more an hour after the so called comeup and felt the same feeling nothing changed. IS something wrong can SWIM not roll? SWIM however did Abuse X about 10 months ago. I took a 3 Month break before doing it again. I felt the good effects which leads SWIM to now. SWIM NO MORE ROLL. =\

2. Euphoric

Euphoric Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Hmmm, perhaps a 6 month break is called for, along with some 5HTP to help replenish the serotonin levels in you's brain.

3. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    is You taking any other medications? I found that treating his backpain w/ tramadol totally fucked his rolls. If not, I agree, maybe just a larger break along w/ some healthy vitamins/minerals.

4. AuraithX

AuraithX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    Unless you're on some sort of medication it definitely sounds like case of the magic being lost.

Take a 3-6month break and see how it goes.

5. kumar

kumar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Australia
    Tramadol deffinetly dose some wierd stuff to you roll.

6. dre3k

dre3k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Damn how does SWIM abstain from taking this POWERFUL ADDICTING KILLER SUBSTANCE (sarcastic) for more then a WEEK!!! AHHH... lol well thanks for the tips.. SWIM guesses its my time to stop for a little bit. SWIM noticed his marijuana use dropped significantly once he started using Ecstasy. To be honest it almost stopped completely, but now no more rolling for 3-6 months means my going to smoke so much pot. Any other alternatives while I go through this brief abstience. SWIM dont drink or pop other pills previously? Maybe take a venture towards LSD till SWIM can roll again? Any advice would be helpful.

7. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    I think my sig says it all... swim even took a 4 month break and jumped back aboard the E-train, however the train couldn't even leave the station.

8. unconditionaldl

unconditionaldl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.K.
    Well.. before when I have rolled and done the bomb method there was hardly any come up at all. I have noticed this a few times.

9. HabitualCriminal

HabitualCriminal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have noticed these things also. When I was a pup takin pills he would only have 1 or 2 and be rolling all night, now swim needs 2 at least to get started and could easily munch 5 or 6 in a short space of time (4 or 5 hours). Swim thinks it could just be a tolerence thing as with all drugs

10. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    hmmm...tolerance usu goes away w/ time tho..it seems like the brain may actually be altered such that the mdma just cant ride down the neuro-tracks...would be nice to do/hear some legit research on this.