Not working: is this why?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Daytona71, Jan 1, 2007.

1. Daytona71

Daytona71 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIK has an intrathecal morphine pump and suplements that with 60mgs. of Methadone and up to 48mgs. of Dilaudid with 40mgs. of Valium and a tab of Ambien at bedtime. This person also is given 40mgs. of Dexedrine per day to keep awake while driving and at other events. The dexies are not replicating the effect this person remembers from many years ago. Said they mostly give a cloudy feeling. I thought it was the other meds causing this but want this verified and then tell SWIK what to do about it if the old expectations are to be realized. Especially cut the Benzo and Ambien?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    While I can't account for all the molecules going into SWIM (who must rattle when he walks), I do know that Ambien has quite a track record for leaving people in a fog after they awake. To such an extent that a new traffic violation has been discovered and named: Driving Under Ambien (DUA). First written up in the Washington, DC area - it was noted that people taking Ambien to sleep on (surprise it was around Washington) would still be clinically asleep in the morning - though ambulatory and functioning. Then (zzzzzzzzzzz...) get in their car and drive off (CrAsH!).

It was stated that half of traffic accidents studied in the area were attributable to this new phenomena.

3. Daytona71

Daytona71 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, an elected oficial of the government was the guy who hit a barrier. I remember when big daddy bush said something in public about jumping kangaroos and halcion was cut from .5mgs to .25 and .125's! SWIW should stop rattling a bit and see.

The Wreck, Daytona, circa '71, anyone?
    Must be a anything forum, maybe I'll find the person there.

Tags: