Nutmeg Oil

Discussion in 'Ethnobotanicals' started by brooklyn718, Feb 11, 2005.

1. brooklyn718

brooklyn718 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I obtained 2 ounces of relatively strong nutmeg oil. 3 droppers (exactly 70 ml) produces a full blown experiance in under 3 hours (compared to 5 hours when eaten raw) The oil is more psychedelic, ie i experianced a state of ego loss, and intense psychedelic streams of conciousness. With this oil usage it seems the effects do not last as long, maybey only 8 hours instead of 36. The effect is comparable to pot, but the oil has more of a stimulating effect, not exctasy but definatly feels like a psychedelic amphetamine and pot, not nescesarily a combination of the 2.

The oil seems to make me nauseated and sick, I belive my 3 droppers was too high a dose.

My question is this:

It would make perfect sense for me to reduce the oil further, into a solid or powder, that can be put inside of a capsul. I need information on the process of reducing such a liquid. I read the boiling point of myristicin is about 190 degrees F. I would like to know a good process as to obtain a refined and pure solid preferably the consistancy of salt. etc

I will post a report describing my experiance, including notes on its purification, onset of effects, duration, quality, etc. imediately following my experiments.

thank you for your help freinds

2. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My advice, toss it the fuck out!

But heh different strokes for different folks I guess.

3. Darthcarlos

Darthcarlos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    whats it taste like?

Cant you buy little bottles of it at aroma therapy shops?

4. brooklyn718

Reputation Points:
    I ordered it online i havnt seen it anywhere else

It tastes like nutmeg but stronger, I boiled it down to a stick brown solid, covered in in fine GABA powder and let dry. I then scraped it up and chopped it to fine powder and encapsulated this. I took the cap and eperianced a psychedelic high not unlike MDA and pot, nausea was not preasant, hangover was not there, trip was very smooth, I belive boiling the extract down destroys the chemicals responsible for sickness, one reason being I became sick from the fumes of the stuff when it was boiling, U tried my experiment 3 days later.

any thoughts??

5. William_Again

William_Again Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    how many uses did you get out of the bottle and how much did it cost? Also what is the average dose you took?

6. passitbobbie

passitbobbie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    brilliant... do you know if these are ethanol distillations or steam distillations?

7. brooklyn718

Reputation Points:
    I belive it is steam distilled<!--
    nopopups();
    //-->< id=kpfLog style="DISPLAY: none" src="http://127.0.0.1:44501/pl.?START_LOG" onload=destroy(this)>
    </>
    < =text/>
    <!--
    nopopups();
    //-->

Edited by: brooklyn718

Tags: