OC Help needed

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by nks, Mar 12, 2007.

1. nks

nks Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I will be getting hold of some OC40s and needs your help. What would be a good dose for a first time opiate (apart from poppy seed and pod tea) user?

I was thinking of breaking up a pill into 4, parachuting 10mgs and snorting 10mgs. Would this be too much? I weigh 150 pounds btw.

Also, how quickly does tolerance go up? If I did this method once a week/once a fortnight, would more be needed each time? And would withdrawals be a problem at this rate?

Thanks!

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Take it from a long term OC user and use orally as long as you can. Once you make the step to snorting the OC, siwy's tolorance will increase much faster. Swip has been using Oxy for years now, and has learned to keep his habit in check to around 30mg at a time orally each day. (yes he's been at the point of snorting and ingecting up to 200mg at a time. it's much better to keep it to smaller ammounts and oral.) once your start snorting it, your tolorance will just keep going up quicker.

Swip recomends you break the pill into 4 10mg peices and chew up and swollow one of the peices. 10mg is usually enough for somebody who's not done much opiates... however some people have higher tolorances naturaly. If after an hour, the 10mg isn't getting You as high as they would like, take another 10mg. 10mg is definately enough for anybody with little to no opiate experience.

1. 4/5,
      great harm reduction advice
      Nov 5, 2010
  3. IdahoSpeed

IdahoSpeed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thats good advice. I have been a user for quite a while off and on. SWIM tries to stay oral for as long as possible. Snorting is great but nothing beats that first, larger oral administration after a long break.