Oh the anticipation... First Time LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Probing Tranquility, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Probing Tranquility

Probing Tranquility Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I will hopefully be getting 10 hits of acid this sometime weekend. This is exciting for him because it hasn't been in the area for at least 5 years. I plan on getting a hotel room with some friends and going crazy with Jefferson Airplane's Surrealistic Pillow album as the soundtrack. Any tips for a first time acid trip?

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    Jefferson Airplane sounds like itd be a great soundtrack. That album has guided SWIM through some experiences as well. However, the hotel room might not be the best idea, You and his friends may want a place where they can be loud if they want, without worrying about if someone will hear them and call the cops. Also, the smallish size of many hotel rooms would make it less than ideal for some trippers, swim knows that he usually likes to be in open areas during these states. You and his friends may well want to walk around during their trip, so if a hotel room is going to be gotten, then try to make sure its in a safe area with lots of places to go where the merry trippers wont be subject to angry parents, angry law enforcement, angry mountain lions, or anything else that could potentially worsen the vibe.

Perhaps put together a kit with some movies that won't be too intense to watch during the influence, some paper and pens or other art supplies in case You and friends would like to get creative, some standard trip toys, and some benzos to help out if the trip gets too intense for anyone!

3. Probing Tranquility

Probing Tranquility Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I am dissapointed because this fell through like all the other times. One time I was going to get these vials from a dude and while I was on his way to pick them up the dude got robbed, ass kicked, and they stole the acid. SWIM swears he will never be able to do this drug.

4. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: Oh the anticipation...

imo get "after bathing at baxters" album from jefferson airplaine. thats the best one for that sort of thing in my opinion...if the chance comes around again.