ok info needed..smacky pills, peaky pills

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by xplosiv, Oct 22, 2004.

1. xplosiv

xplosiv Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok guys i have never actually done MDMA but i do know a fair bit about drugs.

People talk about when htye do pills they are smcking out or either peaking..

now i am presuming if they have peaky pills the chances are the pill isnt even MDMA..most probably amphetamine...well thats no good to me coz i hate amphetamine.

now i need the defenition of a smacky pill ?? what does it feel like ?? i dont wanna start smackin out in front of evry1 at a club.

for my first pill i want MDMA but i dont want to be acting like a complete retard or tool. will MDMA do this to me for the first time ??

cheers in advance.

2. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    If it is MDMA you get the first time, it will simply be the most beautiful feeling you ever had. The music gets inside your head and everything, every minor sensory impression sparks off braingasms. Waves of euphoria will set you moving.

3. xplosiv

xplosiv Newbie

Reputation Points:
    but will i look & act like a spastic ?? will i be able to control myself without twitching like a lab rat ??

4. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    You might feel a strong urge to feel things and touch people, which will not always be appreciated. Best chances may be with a person who is also on E.

I think making faces and twitching are more associated with speed. Could someone confirm?

5. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Gurning is a problem with all Amphetamines (and MDMA is an Amphetamine derivative), but seems to be dependent on dose - the higher the dose, the more likely you are to gurn, and chew your lip and cheek, although some people are more prone to it than others.

A major problem with pills is what goes into them - many are smack, speed or even ketamine heavy(which will make you fall over a lot, and generally be quite retarded and tool like esp in a club!Not a nice thing to find out you've taken if you were expecting to be loved up and dancing like a dervish!).

First timers often report little or no effect from MDMA, as it can take a while to suss out what you're looking for(it took the Mouse 2 or 3 goes before he 'got' it, or 'it' got him, and they were fine little pills, so quality wasn't an issue). However, the opposite is also true, and a lot of people are blown away within 1/2 hour of their first pill! Be patient though, as come-up times and intensities can vary greatly depending on how much you've eaten, body mass, mood before taking...

Until you know that you and Adam get along, I'd suggest trying it in a nice environment with some good friends first, and start slow - 1/4 to 1/2 a pill and see how you go(or if you can get powder, little lines or bombs). Outdoor parties are great, but make sure you have plenty of water, and don't get too muntered and break yourself - a good torch also comes in handy!

As to quality and what's in 'em, if you can't get hold of a testing kit, ask your mates for reports and wait til someone says they've got the real thing!

For the comedown, cups of tea and cannabis can't be beat, and bananas are good for replacing vitamins and salts, as well as being easy to eat! Grifonia extract'll help you recover your serotonin, and ward off 'that Tuesday feeling', as will a good B vitamin complex.

Watch out for over heating, and drink plenty, but not too much, water. Approx 1/2 litre every hour is about right.

Have fun!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  6. xplosiv

xplosiv Newbie

Reputation Points:
    mouse u are a legend bruv, cheers heaps for that. When i go back 2 england we should go ravin :D

my mate reckons he can get pure mdma, alot of my other mates come across ketamine or smack, dont want anything to do with that shit.

cheers again mate ill keep u posted on my mdma experience.

7. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    well imo I think MDMA can be slow roll or speedy roll, I think its part of your enviroment and whoever you are with etc..