old mescaline

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Silence_Inc, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    hi

(i UTFSE but didn't find any good info)

just want to get something clear. A friend of mine got this mescalin trip. I think it's paper trip. it's really tidly packed in foil. He bought it but never took it. It's been three years now. it was kept in the dark in a tin can but not in a fridge or something like that. will it have gone bad, or wil it just be very less potent or should he treat it like a full blown mescalin trip - like nothing of it's power have vanished. I think it is on paper like lsd - but tidly packed in foil ... . anyway, someione else took it when it still was fresh - and he passed out for 6 hours ... .
    so - still worth taking it? what has probably happended in those years with the mesc.?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If you did some research, you would know that REAL mescaline is actice in a dosage range from 200 - 500mg. So it would not be on paper. Or in a little purple tablet, or...etc.

If someone passed out from it, it is doubtful it is LSD, either. Best advice? Throw it away.

3. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    well - it thick paper ... green ... i hardly can believe that someone just fooled the guy who bought it. So you say this just CAN not be synthetic mescalin from a liquid solution on to a paper? ...

i do my research but just like you i can't know it all ... tnx for the advice ...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Commonly things that are sold as "mescaline" are low-dose crappy LSD. Mescaline has been called a "more mellow trip, dude" for decades. Real mescaline is hardly a "mellow trip", dude. It means, usually, it's shitty LSD. Real mescaline - 3,4,5-Trimethoxyphenethylamine - almost never appears as a street drug. The extraction process, let alone the synthesis, of mescaline would make this totally cost prohibitive.

As stated, mescaline is active in doses of @200mg to 500mg. That would be a pile of crystals in your hand. It could not be dripped on paper. If someone was to put it on paper, they would have to make it a very large piece of paper with another piece of paper glued on top. And it would crunch between your fingers! It just ain't going to happen.

I am not just a fellow nut here - I'm also an organic chemist. Keep learning!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2005
  5. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    it aren't crystals. its just you have to understand that for three years i believed this and now you come shaking it all up - give a few more posts to graps it ;) ... (btw - i repsect your opinion alot ... )

anyway, i talked with him - ho took it - first two hours was al waiting - and than in the third hour it suddenly all rushed. it was very strong and potent. the visuals that began where like - looking at something and than seeing the complete image being erased in collors - than looking at soemthing else and again seeing the imgae erase ... after that he ley down - closed his eyes and flew away in wonderland. it lasted long - like an normal acid trip - but was something diffrent. i can't tell where it is bought but not on street - more like a psychedelic enviroment.

so okay, i accept the fact this isn't true mescalin - why o why!!! - ... but than - what is it? ... DOI? LSD? but very potent? ... any other deas - it was paper green plastified ... .

thanks fellow nut/organic dude ... . ;)

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Likely a DOX or 5-Meo-AMT. They tend to be resistant to decomposition from long-term storage.

Street infers from a source that has no true clue. This is why outlawing these things increases the risk to all.

7. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    yes indeed - still I didn't know sh*t when buying it ... the drug war is a menace!

thanks for your help... .

8. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I remember bigger green blotters of 5-meo-amt back about 3 to 4 years ago.