Hi psichadelic friends. How are you all today? I write about a doubt I have concerning some magic mushrooms. This particular mushrooms have been kept in honey for more than a year [don't know exactly how long, but is somewhere between 1 and 2 years]. We are very certain that they are psichadelic, though I'm not certain what kind... is hard to id after them a year in honey... the guys who picked them ate a bunch and saved the rest in honey. Do you guys think it'll be safe to munch on this shrooms? if not. Would it be safe to perform a psylocibin extraction with methanol or isopropanol? How bout just eating the honey? would it be safe, would it be psichadelic? any help would be appreciated guys. thnx.