On Line Pharmacies

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by Voodoo Chile, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voodoo Chile

Voodoo Chile Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have little experience in ordering drugs on-line. Since I has no insurance, he would like to understand the criteria that informs good choices in ordering on-line.

For instance, the price of Ambien on line is about 1/2 what I am paying at the pharmacy. The on line community seems to be populated with a mixture of legitimate, semi-legitimate, and illegitimate sources.

Swim ordered some Ambien and some valium from what appeared to be an on-line doctor. Personal and medical information were taken and transmitted. When swim received the product, it had been sent from Thailand and I has questions about the potency and compounding of drugs from the far east.

I am emailed constantly by on-line drug stores in regards to ordering perscription drugs. Many of these sources from Google tell swim that it is not illegal to order Lortab, Ambien and such if one does not exceed quantity parameters.

I am confused about this issue. The experienced members of this site can hopefully clarify swim's confusion.

2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Ordering controlled meds into the States wothout a preciption is ILLEGAL. These online pharmacies wnat your money - They really couldn't care less about american law, especially if they happen to reside outside of the states (which virtually all of them do).
    If one was to have a presciption, thenone could legally order from a ROP.

Gonna have to close this thread, I can already see which way the conversation will invariably go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.