Drug info - One Blotter Duration...

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Sklander, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I recently obtained a few hits of what looks to be White Fluff blotter. I have no personal experience with this particular batch, but has heard many good things. Quality LSD, is what I think.

I have little experience with LSD, but much experience with other psychedelics... 2C-X's, 4HOMIPT/DIPT, DPT, DMT, MUSHIES, DOX's, etc.

He is fully prepared for the onset of LSD, but has a question. Will one hit of the blotter produce a trip of 12 hours, or a shorter trip? I want to start small to fully understand the potency of the blotter, aswell to wean himself into LSD in a way that he has seen to be most meaningful.

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How could it "look to be" white fluff? You can't see the LSD on the paper. ;)

I'm sorry to post such a negative-sounding response, but there's no way for anyone to guess how long You will trip for, because none of us have any way of knowing how much LSD (if any at all) is on yous blotters, nor of judging the duration that such-and such a dose would cause for You except in the most general terms.

3. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    very true.....noone can really be sure unless you get it tested.but if its your "average" blotter ( i hate to use the word "average" in relation to l.s.d as it doesnt do it any justice but i hope ye understand my use of it in this case.lol.)......You should be prepared for somewhere between 8 - 12 hours melting.if You is afraid it will be very strong then try half and if alls going well then go from there.....thats what I did.good luck bro!!

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    8-12 hours seems about right. If one were to bother stay awake, the after-effects of a single blotter, provided it's a decent dose, could last up to 16 hours. The one thing I find with LSD is that the after peak comedown lasts very long. One should be prepared for this before deciding to drop.

5. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I used to find that with blotters he would trip for a good 12 hours then residule effects would last a day or so. He would occasionally have times where he knew he was still not 100% until 3 days after the trip.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I am a firm believer in that a good full night's sleep will get rid of almost all the after-effects. Perhaps some minor HPPD may be experienced the next day if one were to smoke cannabis or step outside on a bright day. Suppose this all depends on what kind of dosages we're talking about.

7. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I wasn't talking about the actual LSD crystals... He has no idea what they look like, but the blotter itself is white and thick. It was sold to him as "whie fluff". Sorry for the miscommunication.

I will start with half a blotter.

Thanks.

8. adzket

adzket R.I.P. Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.K.
    the only thing with blotters is that taking half does not necessarily mean half a dose as the acid can be absorbed unevenly across the blotter meaning one part could have none and the next bit most of the dose and so on. I would suggest one just took the hole thing and enjoyed the experience reaming in a positive state of mind as that is crucial with any mind state altering substance if you are unsure maybe You is better off waiting and doing it when there more positive and up for the experience although then You would be better off getting rid of the acid they have now and getting more at the time as it degrades with time and can become impure and make one feel dirty and horrid for a bit after.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2006
  9. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    The LSD is stored properly. In the dark in wax paper, foil, plastic bag, air tight can, etc. I think it will retain its potency for quite some time.

He will explore the effects of one blotter, then. Thanks for the heads up, adzket.

10. jaguarangel

jaguarangel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There are only approximate measurements. Swim must try one to know. Generally speaking, most contain 30-60 per for recent blotter. If I has old, 1960-1990, and stored well, it could have 200-300mcs. There are only estimates since it is such a small quantity.