Opinions - online supplier offers free drugs--scam??

Discussion in 'The euphoric body' started by mordecai8614, Sep 20, 2006.

1. mordecai8614

mordecai8614 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    hello, first post here.

Anyway, an online supplier that S.W.I.M. gets most of his legal drugs from (salvia, woodrose, etc) sent him an e-mail today offering him an opportunity for some free drugs...essentially.

They are asking to "test" and provide feedback about new "products". His mind is telling them no, but the company (which I won't say, due to...well it's not allowed) is pretty respectable, legit, and popular, so he's assuming there isn't too much risk assosiated (maybe just wishful thinking)...plus FREE drugs.

anyone else done/doing this??? or, what would you do?

EDIT: with all that, S.W.I.M. assumes they are going to give the componants that make up these "drugs", which can then be researched

EDIT 2: yea, and there's a waiver involved...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Can you say: Guinea Pig?

Would these, perhaps, be piperazine derivatives?

In any event - don't reply. Delete said emails.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  3. mordecai8614

mordecai8614 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    ha, guinea pig is right, come to terms with that already

not sure what you mean by piparizine diravatives...

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    What was it that I was offered? Can SWIM give any further details?

5. mordecai8614

mordecai8614 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I am unsure right now. He just received the e-mail today. He figured he'd have the products shipped regardless....since it's free.

I will have to update when contents are known.....if known.

6. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    somehow I suspect that these companies may deliberately not state whats going to be in these test products, to avoid too much publicity around whatever active compound could be in them, thus postponing the point at which it gets widely marketed and promptly banned. be careful if You decides to order these.

nice username, by the way. mordecai is my favorite between the buried and me song.

7. Paracelsus

Paracelsus Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well, it could be anything, however they call it.
    i strongly advise You NOT to answer those mails, and if he does, he should ask them what those products contain, and think of some way to verify their information.
    if its something really new that you dont find on the internet, You should think seriously about what he wants to do with his life, and then, NOT TAKE THOSE DRUGS. even if they're 100% legal, they could be very dangerous. Just think of mushrooms. The poisonous ones are perfectly legal, but those that make you hallucinate, are pretty much controlled (at least their consumption).

If I was swiy, he would not answer that mail, but if he wanted, continue ordering the old-fashioned and good-quality stuff he uses to.

be careful what You does with his life and health...

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    A US Senator told Bongo one of the tricks of the trade one day when it comes to US Postal Regulations. If one ever gets something in the mail one doesn't want - write REFUSED on the envelope/box. By law it has to be returned to the sender.

Many postal workers don't understand this, so writing both REFUSED and Return To Sender works best.

A tip of the pen to Senator Ted Kennedy.