OOB

Discussion in 'Dissociatives' started by phenethylamine, Jun 13, 2005.

1. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I weigh 210, and I am 6'2. I have been really stuck, but am looking for an OOB experience before I put getting stuck to rest. I will only snort the shit, is an OOB best reached by doing lots of lines throughout 1-2 hour period, or doing huge gram lines or what? I am wondering if It just wont happen for some people, or if it all lies in how much you can do. I generally will snort a 20 bag or two at one time, but then I am good for like 2 hours... the 20 bags are 100mg each.

2. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I'm not sure that OOB experiences can be created on demand like that. I've had a couple but they were both completely unexpected and didn't seem to be dose dependent. I think you'll find set and settingare far more important (a friend of mine has had several, and some of them were when he wasn't on any drugs at all!)

3. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, thanks that does sound realistic. I was at a rave called HUMPT in chi, and i believe I came close to having an OOB, but it wasn't happening because I was too fucked up to physically open those goddamned tiny ziplocks, so I stayed neither here or there for the whole time, it was weird and I definately thought I was dead. What I have envisioned as an OOB is based on an experience someone told me about. They said that they did so much K in one sitting that they stood from the couch they were on and turned around and looked at themself and said "dude, you're really fucked up." And their self that was still sitting responded, "yeah, I know." Anyone ever do anything like this?

4. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That's something really hard to achieve on demand.

Prospero is right, you have to set your own "ritual" in order to create the god environment for such experience. But you have to prepare your spirit and mind too for this experience, asking to the "Cosmic forces" to give you the strength to stand the experience !

For 2 months, I tried a mushahuasca experience (syrian rue+1g hawaiian mushroom). It was not my first attempt with shrooms and I already knew what kind of particular phenomenons you may experience during such trip.

The problem was, while I was high, that even if I knew and hadn't the force to stand things like 3rd type encounter, listening to fairies and so on, and my mind bloqued and I was fucked up for 5 hours......

So be carefull !