1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opana, Anti- gelling agent for those who snort with their sniffer.

Discussion in 'Oxymorphone' started by FastMike5, Oct 17, 2012.

1. FastMike5

FastMike5

Reputation Points:
    Hi There,

It has occurred to me that those of you who snort the new (TRF) opana. Are doing to straight up.

Meaning you don't do anything to prevent/ reduce the gelling. THIS IS WRONG!

The answer: Sodium bicarbonate! Which is baking soda. Or antacid like Picot.
    See, The baking soda counteracts the gelling with foaming. BUT you don't notice any of this happening in your nose. It just ends up feeling like the old opana. I'd say very little is needed, I just sprinkle a tiny bit. Like a ratio of like 8-1 or less. Maybe 1/4 or 1/5 teaspoon per pill.

Sure wish I could post pics/vids

And it works great, just great. I'm currently working on a very sci ency way of improving upon this.

Comments? concerns? Suggestions?

-Mike

2. LlamaGod123

LlamaGod123 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have seen this solution a few places and I have tried it... it works however after a few hours you will still find some gel up there.

3. FastMike5

FastMike5

Reputation Points:
    You're right but, all things considered it really ain't that bad. Typically its just inside the area of your nose that you can reach with your finger tips(nails). No biggy just pick em out. Maybe even save em for later? LOL

Anything else is to far in your nasal cavity to reach. But it's nt really a problem at all. You WANT this stuff to stay in your nose as long as possible. Thats the point you want the mucus membrane to absorb the oxymorphone.

Whooo that took a WHILE to type I am so0o0o nodding off on xanax.

Have a great day and a good tomorrow!

-Fast Mikey Mike

4. Raol Duke

Raol Duke Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow this is a fantastic solution. I just tried it and it kicked in like waayy faster than just the opana itself. Only about 7 minutes in so not sure if its going to actually be more potent (like not wasting as much of the oxymorphone to gel). However it did burn just a little bit, nothing that would prevent me from doing it again though. Also it drips like a motherfucker which at first i thought was bad since it would go into the stomach but its probably just the baking soda itself foaming up and dripping down. So far so good

-Update, I have concluded that this has actually made it more effective. Wish i had known this for the other half of the pill :/

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  5. Alexander Supertramp

Alexander Supertramp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is the stuff that gels up in your nose just the binders or is it actual oxymorphone ?

6. Raol Duke

Raol Duke Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    No Its the shit they put in there to stop people from doing exactly this lol

Raol Duke added 355 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Hey does anyone else do this? Is it a real bad thing to be snorting baking soda (besides the fact that foreign objects up ones nose is bad in the first place)? I had just did a like two lines, then 20 min later i wanted to get a little higher so i prepared one more with some or baking soda. This time it burned like a MOTHER FUCKER. like god dam. The first lines were jsut a little, nothing too bad but the second time it was like DAMN. Like eye twitching and tearing shit. Just wondering if anyone does this too or has some knowledge about baking soda up the nose (not that thats a common thing or anything).

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  7. Alexander Supertramp

Alexander Supertramp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The first time I did, I had the exact same thing happen. My nose burned like crazy, my eyes watered and burned, then a couple seconds later I was fine. The next time I did it I used a little less baking soda and it wasnt nearly as bad. As far as baking soda being harmful, I have only heard recommendetaions not to do it but nothing real harmful. I cant imagine it being any worse than the drugs we put up there.

8. Twan

Twan

Reputation Points:
    I have a 15mg opana g76 so all I do is crush it up and crush up some sodium bicarbonate and mix them together then snort it so it doesn't gel up as much?

9. Gritdog

Gritdog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you use the right dremel tool and B-6 it works better than baking soda. I hope the generics get to texas soon...thats another story

10. PhiPack

PhiPack Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Okay, I mixed baking soda like 5 to 1 and it still gelled. When it dried, I had white shit all over my upper lip and ring of my nose.

Also, how do you hold it into your nose with no drip? What part of the nose do you snort it up too?

I only have one and a half of these bastards but I am not going to waste them.