Setting - Openly Abusing Cocaine......?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Bladerunner, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hello All,

Interested to hear from anyone who has seen people openly doing coke in front of other people? I was telling me he saw someone snorting on a pavement in Amsterdam! I remember also watching a TV programme a while back which showed others (mainly female) doing it in a pub in East London. Has anyone seen someone blatantly snorting in public?

:snort:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  2. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    there was this chic i use to talk to, worked as a hostess in a restaurant, and i remember her and a friend using a bullet right there in front of everyone
    - i mean, a bullet is pretty discreet if u ask me, but still.. a crowded dining room never stopped them from getting their daily fix

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yea a bullet would not be too hard to pull off. SNIFFFFFFFFFF CHOO. Just fake a sneeze :)

To answer the question I have never seen anyone snorting in public.

4. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Watched a couple do a couple of lines at a crowded coffee shop in Houston before. They cut them out right there on the table, big ass lines too.

5. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i saw a couple kids doing bumps of coke while waiting inline to get into a concert.
    didnt bother me at all, considering most people inline were fucked up.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Usually people go and hide in the back room or such. Not to be discreet, but rather to not share. I caught one jerk in an apartment I rented once holed-up in my bedroom. With MY door locked - doing his lines. Picked him up by the scruff of his neck and threw him out in the street with his mirror and straw flying after him.

7. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    lol good one nag. lol

8. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    I use his bullet in public quite often, very discreet and great for using on the move. my bullet is normally filled with K though and not coke ;)

9. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    ^ how can u be anywere in public and do k?

10. Divalici0us

Divalici0us Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sometimes i see girls snorting or smoking in public rest rooms.

my sister smokes regurly in her car or in allys crack

11. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    Well when I do it in public it's usually on the way home from a rave or whatever, eases the comedown. SWIM loves K and knows exactly how much is enough to enjoy it without freaking out in public, plus the bullet only dishes out pretty small bumps.

12. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    I have witnessed (but not partaken in) people hitting off small mirrors or cd cases in parked cars...sometimes on busy streets. dumb move if you ask SWIM, any inquiring passerby could take down the license plate number...and then there would be alot of explaining to do.

13. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks guys. Yeah it seems that some people are becomming more and more blatant in doing coke. I wouldn't say it's socially acceptable but it's becomming more and more widespread.......................:(

14. Kittyofftitty

Kittyofftitty Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I suggest that people post the approximate year that they saw this stuff, cause I think blatent coke use was quite common in some areas in the early 80's. I just think it would put things more into perspective, like those people in the Houston coffee shop, that is crazy.

Anyway, yeah I have witnessed people doing it in cars and someone doing it on a metro bus with a bullet type thing, and even one dude just cutting it up in the back of the bus on the seat. Also I have done it in many public bathroom (two people coming out of a stall together is quite embarassing, I would imagine). These were all in the past couple years (probably 2004-2006).

15. buffalo782

buffalo782 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    The most public place I has done it is behind the bar at work. he's a bartender and there was a time when no one was at the bar and the manager was in the office so he chopped up a line right there and did his business.

16. TabuIsMe

TabuIsMe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    SWIM only does near ppl she trusts since coke tends to get her extremely paranoid about getting caught.
    But, what is a bullet?

17. buffalo782

buffalo782 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o
    Here's another one. SWIM once pulled up in the parking lot of the county jail and did a hugggge rail. A little FU to the County. Then he drove away.

18. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You is lucky there wasn't a bored cop watching the survaliance cams in that parking lot, which there are, and decided to bust swiy.

and to taboo, a bullet is a little hand held device that hold coke in one chamber, lets you turn a nob to add a little of that coke to a smaller chamber on top, which siwy can discreetly snort out of.

19. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In addition, swip must add his 2 cents to this conversation. Doing coke in public is a bad idea, it is simply an unneeded chance of getting caught. No reason to do it in public, there's never a place that a restroom isn't close to that You can step into to do their business.

On the other hand, it's a choice You should make as an individual. For example, swip is PROUD of his marijuana use and does smoke it publicly on occasion ... but that's because he is willing to accept the punishment for his act of civil disobediance as he is proud of his marijuana use and supports his right to do so. However, swip would not use coke in public, as it's not something he's willing to do time for, and is not proud of it.

So, the choice put to You before they decide to do some coke in public is thus, are you proud enough of your coke use to accept the punishment for the act of civil disobediance? If not, keep it private.

20. Bladerunner

Bladerunner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    From what I've heard is that users in the US are more discrete when using than those from the UK. I think some people in the UK like to think that using coke is some kind of material possession like a big car or something to show much money they have to afford doing this. Plus there's also the showbiz connection too that to a certain extent it's been glamourised by some celebrities...