Opiates are not party drugs

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by zera, Feb 4, 2007.

1. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    So I was thinking on it and realized that almost all of his opiate experiences have been related to parties/clubs/raves. Opiates do not go well with these situations for swim (unless he mixes with alcohol, but he doesn't like the idea of respiratory failure), he just loses all motivation and likes to sit in the corner and watch people. It doesn't help that opiates totally destroy swim's sex drive. So maybe I am doing this wrong, but what situations do all the swiys here find opiates to be useful or fun?

I mean opiates make swim feel good, but he's just so out of the environement that anything too involved isn't fun. Maybe this is what people mean by saying that opiates "go well in any situation." But swim honestly so far I has found them dull, and is wondering what's the best environement or setting to take them in?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    SWIM only uses opiates at home alone occasionally in order to just relax and unwind. The only thing that goes well with them is cannabis really. He wouldn't consider them a party drug and often wonders why people ask him what the opiate experience is like in comparison to psychedelics and stimulants. He never quite understood why and he never recommends opiates to anyone because many people simply wouldn't use them responsibly.

3. Son of Axeman

Son of Axeman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I amn't like your average bear. He likes sitting down and observing people, how they talk, how they act, how they walk, how they dress. It tells SWIM people's intentions, potential reactions and responses, and what kind of a person they are. All of this involves a lot os sitting around, doing nothing. Therefore, while I use opiates to deal with his pain, he also finds them useful for being able to tune in to these subtilities. It also helps SWIM deal with the myriad of people that I don't like, partially because I am autistic (Asperger's Syndrome).

4. boylizard

boylizard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    They are doing a study on the use of LSD in autistic people of the Aspergers Syndrone type. Has You had any experiences with that?

5. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah... I use his opiates at home, usually alone but often with a buddy or two that might stop by. When it comes to heroin, sharing has never been one of swims better qualities though.

6. Son of Axeman

Son of Axeman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I have not had experience with LSD, no, though I am interested in these studies. Can You forward any web pages to SWIM?

7. Klaus

Klaus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim imagines its all down to personal preference . I find opiates enhance any activity that swim partakes in . They are swims chemical of choice .

8. shaunclo

shaunclo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o
    LOL, Oh my god, that is fuckin hillarious!!

I feel the same way, outta all the H experiences throughout the years, he never once shared - then again swim never was in the same room with anyone else while using. Opiates for I was never a social thing, but once he got the opiates in him I would call everyone and make plans, then flake on them all. I wasnt the best junky out there. swim led a very isolated and lonely life - and is glad he has been clean for a while now.

9. dip

dip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ego death through psychedelics can give insight to anyone. For someone with autism it gives a boost into realizing how someone else feels. I guess you could say hidden messages, tone of voice, ect make sense for a short while. LSD might be a bad choice because someone with autism is, in fact, high on 1 hit of LSD all their life. Extra megalomania won't help from a socialogical perspective and would blind the individual further. I know from experience.

By the way, you know when your tripping, you get those "videos" in your head- like sitting in a theatre? I have those 24/7.

Tags: