Opiates + DXM

Discussion in 'DXM' started by gstq, Dec 2, 2006.

1. gstq

gstq Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Tuesday @ 8PM:

SWIM dropped 5 pills of codeine and snorted 1.

Wednesday @ 1:30PM:

I snorted 3 pills of codeine and dropped 7.

Later that Wednesday night, SWIM overdosed on acetaminophen from the codeine pills.

Today @ 4:52PM and hours after:

DXM: 225mg @ 4:52PM | 90mg @ 5:10PM | 113mg @ 5:33PM | 90mg @ 6:11PM (Right Now)

Total: 518mg

I know mixing opiates and DXM can be horribly dangerous but didn't realize until he started dexxing. This is SWIM's first time dexxing and is feeling a slight buzz right now at 6:12PM from the DXM.

SWIM just went for a smoke and plans to go for another smoke in about an hour.

Is SWIM going to feel more? I am 6'3" @ 255lbs which may contribute to the need for a higher dosage.

Is what I am doing dangerous? (Smoking + dexxing 2 days after an opiate overdose)

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    First off, DONT SNORT CODEINE. it is not effective at all and will clog up your nose.

Secondly, it sounds more like You had an acetaminophen overdose, not an opiate overdose. How much did You take though?

And thirdly, no, tripping is probably not the best idea after taking alot of acetaminophen. Acetaminophen overdoses are very harmful to the liver and shut down its function. DXM is not exactly easy on the liver, nor are the inactives usually included with it. You should probably steer clear of any drugs for a while while the liver returns to normal functioning.