Opium in a club

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by peacemaker, Feb 27, 2005.

1. peacemaker

peacemaker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I just wanted to ask if this is a good idea to smoke opium before going to a club. Is it a drug that can improve a club party? that will make SWIM more empathetic, talkative, less shy, better dancing? Is it at least a bit similar to extasy? I am afraid that I will come to the party and sit on his ass whole the time with a big smile on his face and do nothing except just existing. Please give him some advice

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2007
  2. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "improve a club party? that will make me more empathetic, talkative, less shy, better dancing?"---this all probably will not happen while on opium

"I am afraid that I will come to the party and sit on my ass whole the time with a big smile on my face and do nothing except just existing"---this probably will happen while on opium.

Opium is just crude plant material from the Opium Poppy. People can smoke or eat this substance. It has the effect of opiates. Similar to codeine, morphine, 'heroin'(heroin issynthed from morphine)among other verious opiatedrugs. It will tend to make one sleepy, relaxed, possible lowered inhibitions; experience tends to point to opium as a choice more for after the club than before. just some input, i hope that works as some kind of advice.

peace

3. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
  4. peacemaker

peacemaker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    that would be too much I think heh. he has heard speedball can be deadly and opium+stimulant seems to be a bit similar but maybe less intense. Depressant with stimulant.. hmm.. but maybe he'll try :)

5. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    Small doses of opium is supposed to be more stimulating than sedating.I found this to be the case with heroin, on a small dosehe became very happy and talkative, interacted really well withhis friends and none of them realized he was on dope, they actually became very surprised when he told them.

6. peacemaker

peacemaker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So how much won't make me sleepy but talkative and energetic?

7. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    Depends on your body-weight and the alkaloid content of the opium. You'll just have to try it, but don't go to the club the first time you try it. There are also differences between smoking and eating, but I haven't tried opium myself, so I don't know what they are. Don't mix it with alcohol since this increases the chance of a heavy intoxication. If you should find yourself in the situation of getting too stoned at the club, you can take a small amount of ephedra or just plain speed. I tried meth while on H once and it got me up from the couch he was slumbering in. I think speedballs are dangerous because you take both drugs at the same time and this pulls your heart in two separate directions, but I don't know this for a fact.

Why do you want to do opium at a club? I'm just wondering, seems it might be better to do it when you get home from the club.

8. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i agree with sunyata..it would be more fun to wait until the partys over, smoke then chill until u fall asleep lol. opium really did make me talk more and ease up situations though, so if your set on it u could have fun it all depends how u react i suppose. honestly though if your gonna use it with speed i would just not do it better to be safe

9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I would defentaly wait until you are home from the club, because every time that I have smoked opium he has just sunk down into what ever he was stting on adn just passed out... love the black tar opium [​IMG]

Muirner