Opium vs Hash

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by lopper7, Oct 22, 2005.

1. lopper7

lopper7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    IMO, hash produces much more interesting effects - feeling of weightlessness, risibility and overall joy. While opium just makes you nonchalant to any problem and satisfied. What's your opinion?

2. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Well i would sacrifice a oz of bud to try opium, espeicially to be able to go to a opium den, Why choose hash and opium to compare though.

Lopper7 have u (or anyone else) tried herion and opium, not together i mean how do they compare?

3. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Opium and weed are pretty different. They're nice together though.

4. Axel

Axel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey bonghed; why don't you save about a thousand quids and head down to the Golden Crescent?

You can get copious amounts of all three substances anywhere in Pakistan, Iran or Afghanistan at a fraction of what you pay in the UK.

Horse is basically powder Opium, but easier to use because it can be snorted or smoked on foil, but O can only be eaten (sure to cause severe nausea and constipation) or smoked using a special pipe or something resembling a grill.

High quality Afghan or Paki hash is still the stuff of legend; one hit and your firmly baked!

5. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Heroin is not 'powdered' opium..on the other hand, to a certain extent, an opiate is an opiate is an opiate...

To me, the question of Opium vs. Hash is a no-brainer; while both may be able to get you HIGH...only an Opiate can deliver you to HELL, & then...& then.... tenderly pick up your shattered carcass, gently kiss your fevered brow, &....POW, deliver that indescribeable, blossoming, golden explosion of relief.... of warmth ...so good..it's almost sexual...it leaves you crying with gratitude. I'll always pray to that benifiscent Opiod God....

HASH.....can't...do....THAT!

Be-Bop. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS.. i don't think they're to crazy about 'drug tourism' in the countries you mentioned... i think any pale, skinny white boy, asking, "Hey man, do you know where i can get some DRUGS?" is going to be met with.....a restrained silence.......

1. 3/5,
      Very well put!
      May 27, 2007
  6. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I think there is no comparison. I would prefer hash anyday. Opium dulls the senses and the intellect. If you are in a country like Pakistan (which is not a safe place at present) they are both so cheap, there is no mystique about opium. Last time I was in pakistan, I threw my opium away, not because I am afraid of getting addicted, but because it doesn't interest me (about as exciting as valium). Pakistani/ Afghani hash, however, is beautiful.

7. Axel

Axel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sorry Be-Bop, you obviously are not worldly enough to know that in such places the nativesfall all over themselves trying to make some quick cash by selling dope toforeign tourists.

I would agree that both substances can become quite insipid for a resident of a Golden Crescent nation, and also that the quality of hash is way superior to the O.

If one heads a little further north to Indian Kashmir and/or Nepal, higher quality O can be found to go along with their excellent hash.