opium

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by chopmow, Jun 17, 2006.

1. chopmow

chopmow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from thailand
    I have just ordered some opium. Swim will pick up XXXX baht's worth in 1 hr. When swim ordered the seller told swim "cook already, ok"? I am confused whether he will get a different form of opium to what he is used to or if infact the seller meant he will get H.

Swim will report back after he has picked up.

2. chopmow

chopmow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from thailand
    I have picked up, it is indeed O not H. I was given a package of tobacco which is sticky and sweet smelling, the Tobacco has been coated in the desired substance.

Swim cannot try right now as he has to go out for dinner, he will report back later during/after experimentation.

3. chopmow

chopmow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from thailand
    I have just rolled and smoked said O tobacco in a spliff, mixed 8 parts O tobacco, 1 part cigarette tobacco. I am most impressed! Initial effects hit almost instantly, the full effects grew stronger and stronger and the full effect was reached about 10 mins after said rolly was finished.

I am quite aware that his method of smoking was wasteful, but at the price swim obtained said substance he isn't really that bothered.

Swim will make a point of smoking through a pipe soon.

1. 4/5,
      Good post
      Jun 18, 2006
  4. Stavrogin

Stavrogin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    nice one.

I didnt know it was possible to smoke O in a joint. I thought you should smoke it with a O pipe or simply eat it.

5. chopmow

chopmow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from thailand
    I feel he wasted alot of his O by smoking in a joint. He certainly felt the effects, but they were not nearly as strong as he imagines it would be through a pipe.

Swim thinks in future he will try the pipe method, although he thinks maybe the joint method is good if things need to be done outside the confines of the house. He's pretty sure movement will be difficult, swim can't wait to find out.

6. chopmow

chopmow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from thailand
    I have just purchased a bong off a local villager, he has also obtained some more O in the same form from a local source the same as before although swim noted that this time it was stickier and also smelled stronger .

I am waiting for the mrs to go to sleep, after which he will smoke said substance in bong and report back.

7. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You is a lucky guy :)

8. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Opium is better smoked in a proper opium pipe and not mixed with tobacco if possible.

9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    This is mainly because like other opiates they dont like direct heat content, and preferred to be vaporized or chased on foil.