Oramorph

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by IdahoSpeed, Feb 20, 2007.

1. IdahoSpeed

IdahoSpeed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have aquired some Oramorph 60s. I have great experience with Oxy but not morphine. What would You suggest for SWIM? Crush and snort? Booty Bump liquid style? Not really into I.V.

Thanks

2. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    oramorph, dont think I have heard of those.

3. YKS

YKS Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have some knowledge of Oramorph SR 60 MG. The ones that are around SWIM are orange, skinny, & semi-long. Oramorph SR is made by Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals Inc. They are also the makers of Darvon, Hycet, Roxicodone, and injectable methadone.

SWIM hopes this helps!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010
  4. YKS

YKS Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM snorts them, but whatever SWIUM's does don't inject or I.V. because they are time released throughout the pill. Booty bump would probably be best!

5. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    these are 100mg Morphine Controlled Release Ibrand Name: Oramorph) Manufacturer: Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals which I believe his friend has since SWTA said they were white i believe. These looks like str8 white pills like my 8mg Dilaudids. can they just be crushed and insufflated? or is there a white skin over the bill like contins?

Attached Files:

6. samuraigecko

samuraigecko Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    some of that was aweful close to pill ID's . . .

However, oramorph . . .
    Morphine is weaker than Oxy so one would need to do a little more (mg wise) to get the same effect.

Visiting SWIyour local Crush'n'Snort is the best way to go if SWIyou are not into IV. Alternativly SWIyou could add water and put it up ya clacker if SWIyou are into that kind of thing.

Just for reference, Oxycodone (though citations vary) is around 1.5 to 2 times stronger than Morphine. Usually most charts seem to say that 15-20mg of Oxy is the equivalent of 30mg Morphine.

Hope this has been of help :)

7. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM just posted the image because these are what he has and he knows what they are. i know the rules and if SWIM broke 1 he apologizes and if it has to be fixed its all gravy.

so with the white 100mg morphines I could just crush and insufflate? This is my most preferred form of administration.

8. samuraigecko

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Nah, one was just saying it was "close" to pill ID's ;) no rules were broken and I am no moderator anyway so it is not his call really :)

(swim tells swihimself to STFU . . lol)

Yea, Morphine pills, especially those without any APAP or acetaminophen (which one believes Oramorph is the same as MScontin just generic and therfor would have no APAP or acetaminophen) can most definitly be crushed and snorted, I have found that quite fun in the past.

It can also be extracted with water and used rectally if one does not mind sticking things in their ass (I do not like this idea and has never tried it, but he hears it is GREAT). In fact it does not even need to be water extracted, one can just stick it in their ass "as is" if they prefer. (LOL, EWW, ETC) - [As others probably can tell I am no fan of putting anything in his bum, lol]

Hope this has helped :)

9. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    so is there no coating on my 100mg morphines? just crush and fun?

10. samuraigecko

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Nah, one is pretty sure that there is still a coating on it and wax through it, from what SWIM can tell they are just a generic brand of MScontin.

The way to go would be to rub coating off with wet tissue, dry pill IMMEDIATELY. Then go and visit SWIyour local Crush'n'Snort . . . .

11. mr. nawtynuff

mr. nawtynuff Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Sorry to double post, but I forgot to ask if these (oramorph) pills are water soluble, thus can be used intravenously? Again sorry for breaking all the rules in this particular thread.

12. samuraigecko

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yes they can be used IV.
    The most common way of theoretically doing this is to -
    For more information on this have a good look at the other threads pertaining to IV'ing pills. This particular research can be damaging to a monkeys veins if not performed well. Another popular conjecture is to add a small amount of citric acid to the mix, apparently it stops the liquid from "re-gelling" as it does sometimes with certain brands if the pill is not filtered well enough.

Hope this has been of help :)

13. JJx23

JJx23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    First of all-- Morphine works differently on the brain gecko, so it would react differently to different people. Seeing that Morphine reacts differently orally than IV'd.

Regards.