1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Other - Ordering Magic Mushrooms or Truffles to the UK?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by bc.alice, Mar 20, 2015.

1. bc.alice

bc.alice Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone ordered magic truffles/mushrooms to the uk before? did it arrive?

2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    Re: Ordering magic mushrooms/truffles to the UK?

I've read threads from people who have ordered and received truffles, but keep in mind that they are illegal and if they get discovered then you have to deal with the consequences.

3. malsat

malsat Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Is england a part of the EU? Because I believe there aren't supposed to be any customs for packages shipped within the EU.

4. fishfish1

fishfish1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:

I was just searching that up a few days ago!

Yes, they do get delivered. There are lots of different reviews written for each site.
    Actually, mushrooms are illegal but truffles are legal in the Netherlands. I really don't know why, but that's the way it is, so Holland stopped shipping mushrooms in 2008.

I would recommend you a site, but it's against the rules, especially when it's something as delicate as this.
    Keep in mind that any shipment from Amsterdam is going to be more suspicious than a non-Amsterdam shipment lol.
    Most of these online vendors are located just there.

Best of luck whatever you decide. But be careful.

5. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Cold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o Male from Germany (yes, so many)

The fact that there are no actual borders anymore does not at all mean they don't search every pack they want to - get a dog to sniff on it or an xray to look through it.
    Last week I saw a 45 minutes documentation about the mail and customs at Frankfurt Airport.

EU or not, the stuff gets tested /searched - by certain assumptions selected and then xrayed or sniffed on or both..

With a bit of luck the pack looks like your usual Amazon book pack.

Not a good idea to try and smuggle across borders, even by mail. Just because we do no more see them doesnt mean the borders are gone.

Import of controlled substances is taken quite seriously when you don't have allowance to do so.

BBW

6. babyblue87

babyblue87 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have knowledge about both the Dutch and the UK customs, usually between those countries there is no extensive search. Customs is pretty much non-existent and unless your package dismantles in front of their eyes they will quickly clear it and send it off.
    Find a vendor/ online shop that uses stealth packaging and doesn't put A'dam as city of origin, you can also use a fake name like previous tenant to cover all your bases. Magic mushrooms you won't find in A'dam anymore but truffles are almost the same thing.

Btw, not every country is as easy as the Dutch-UK connection. Germany is one country I would not play around with, from my friends I know that even importing benzos even for personal use is very risky. Let alone other stuff like truffles and god knows what else.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  7. doesit

doesit Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    babyblue87 -unless you work at UK customs i wouldn't spread such miss information.

UK is really main post hub for most EU incoming and outgoing and most busts do happen from UK letting most stuff trough and informing authorities of other countries or local force to deal if they see its worth vile.

But with that said amounts of parcels every day they have to deal with are in millions-so it would be better to say for one big bust theres 1000s that slip trough everyday,and also some get picked up but aren't worth the time say chasing every order down just for a gram of weed or few pills,wouldn't be viable or economically possible,but like you mentioned it might pass UK but if its heading deeper into other countries theres always 1-2 more customs and they might be interested-so its really down to luck and general laws of each country.

And whoever thinks that EU is free to travel across-it doesn't mean its like states,since theres customs at every airport or entry,and no borders is just a mere meaning that its free to travel from one country to another without actually needing visa that's about how free it gets-rest is like any other countries there are, since every one of them has their own laws and policies that they stick to.