Drug info - Osama Bin Laden Poison Coke?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by ricm76, Aug 28, 2005.

1. ricm76

ricm76 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey sup yah, any of you heard about that report on CNN that Osama Bin Laden was trying to buy coke from the Columbians and Spike with with poison to kill thousands of users in the U.S? Even though he was denied, its still a scary thought, specially since my supply i consume is traced back from there. For now on i'll have my buddy try it first: )

2. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    I think that story is bogus.

3. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    i've heard of this, and who honestly knows. The story i heard is osama was gonna buy it from the columbians and then mix in the poison, and then distribute it. The columbians didnt want any part of it because it'd be "bad for business". as if bush isnt bad enough for business. anyways, never heard much more about it. if u SEARCHED the site, you'd find the same story that you double posted of.

Muirner

And just out of curiosity, how do u know that your blow comes from columbia? Everyone can say "oh this shit is 100% pure columbian coke" dosent make it that, placebo makes it that. i'm skeptical.Edited by: Muirner

4. ricm76

ricm76 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thats true MUIRNER my supplier only claims it comes from there, no proof.

Just remember this.. IF YOU QUIT DOING COKE BECAUSE OF THIS CLAIM then you are letting the Terrorist win! J/k i heard that on Jay Leno i think.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2015