1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

OTC amphetamine or something like it

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by college, Aug 23, 2005.

1. college

college

Reputation Points:
    Im sure everyone here knows about Ephedrine, but what else is otc that comes close in comparison to amphetamine. Ephedrine is a nice buzz but what about polypropoline? or anything like that. Thanks.

2. BrandonAA

BrandonAA

Reputation Points:
    what about psuedoephedrine? thats what sudafed contains, but
    buythat or the off brand that contains only psudo. i don't do
    uppers but htat is what i would think.

3. ilikeboobies

ilikeboobies Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    caffeine or pseudoephedrine... Sadly there is nothing that even
    comes close to amphetamines that you can get OTC [​IMG]

Thats why i'm glad I have adhd and can get dexedrine [​IMG]

4. college

college

Reputation Points:
    does anyone know anything about phentermine? I believe its something like an amphetamine analog although I dont know if you need a RX for it

5. tina_craig

tina_craig

Reputation Points:
    You will most def. need a script for phentermine and they will only give it to obese people for about a month.

6. Imnmbr1

Imnmbr1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM ordered a bottle of 90 phentermine over the internet, received the prescription via the website's on-call Dr. and basically answered a few questions explaining why it was needed. No refills allowed but that wouldn't stop SWIM from going to a different website that offers the same services and who wouldn't know SWIM. The buzz produced from a 36 mg phentermine is like a mild (10%) amphetamine buzz. Phentermine seems to work best if chewed, and chewing 2 at a time is better.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2012