1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - OTC Codeine in france

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by Chewbaccanarcmailman, May 12, 2009.

1. Chewbaccanarcmailman

Chewbaccanarcmailman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Good afternoon kind Sir's. SWIM Just visited 5 pharmacies in the 3rd in Paris and was able to get Tussipax in all but one of those 5. Swim bought three boxes of 15 tablets and one syrup. the boxes contain codéine 10,00mg chlorhydrate d'ethlmorphine 10,00mg. the syrup on the other hand has chlorhydrate d'ethlmorphine 0,05g codeine 0,05g and extrait fluride hydroalcoolique d'espéces pectorales 3,00g. in a 200ml bottle. How is the best way to administer the syrup. also there is no need to do a CWE on the pills because there is no filler or APAP in them right? please shed some light on this situation. What would you do if if you had what I have?

Chewbaccanarcmailman added 15 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Side note. Is it possible for SWIM to use the Tussipax syrup to make, dank purp, what ever they call it with the skittles and sprite and candies and shit? I have never done it and was curious.

Chewbaccanarcmailman added 146 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Found this online while looking up what lean was:

".... I'm from Texas, where it originated and this is how we do it

it HAS to be PROMETHAZINE with CODEINE SYRUP

You mix 2-4 oz of syrup mixed with a 12 or 20 oz sprite. Add 2 jolly ranches so taste is a lot better and let dissolve. Can be kept fresh in the fridge. Oh, and you want to drink it cold, drinking it hot or leaving it out will make it taste like shit."

Wanted to know if it was similar or advisable to do something like this with the Tuissipax syrup?

Chewbaccanarcmailman added 133 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Does anyone who would like to help me out?

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. miggeth

miggeth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o
    :eek: They sell that OTC in France? Eat two or three, see what they do, then invite swim to dinner. :)

3. Chewbaccanarcmailman

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Hahaha I ate 10 of them and they are awesome. Took the advice from another member here who told me to rinse the red coating off first. I had no nausea just good old fashioned warm electric blanket feeling and the jello arms as I like to call them. No other advice on making that weird ghetto purp drank shit?

4. RoboCodeine7610

RoboCodeine7610 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    No, you can't make purple drank out of a syrup that isn't purple drank.If you want to make something close to it, you could mix the syrup with sprite.

The pills you can just pop, no problem.Tussipax, a D.F member from France, says that they make her puke, but that could be just her.

If you want a faster and stronger effect, you can crush the pills and dissolve them in water.Then just drink the solution quickly on an empty stomach.

You're a lucky guy...

5. Chewbaccanarcmailman

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yea the tussipax doesnt make SWIM puke at all I took ten of them last night. Just need to remember to rinse off the read coating. Thanks for the advice though. Do you know how much syrup one should use in order to make the fake purple dank that he will attempt?

6. RoboCodeine7610

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    Not sure, but I would add 1/4 of sprite to 3/4 of syrup so that it wouldn't be too diluted.Also, purple drank has premethazine in it, you might wanna crush a few promethazine pills and add them to the mix.

7. Dj3r0m

Dj3r0m Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from france
    Why would You need to wash off the red coating ? Is it because it contains an unhealthy product, or is it just in order for the pills to act faster ?

8. RoboCodeine7610

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    Because the red coating causes nausea.

9. ConcertaXL

ConcertaXL Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o
    You should buy phenergan elixir (also over the counter), add 25mg (different number of ml depending on strength of syrup) and use 75mg worth of codeine from the tussipax syrup. then 330ml sprite (one can) and you have purple lean. try jolly rancher, i think "skittles" refers to another type of dxm based medicine and not the candy so it has no place in purple drank. the mixture will be clear coloured (I think) unless there is a purple hue to the phenergan, either way its the same drug combination,.

10. pinksox

pinksox Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    They sell OTC codeine and phenergan, etc in MANY countries. It SHOULD be legal in the US as well--but our politicians are all mostly inept narco-terrorists.

11. Tussipax

Tussipax Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from france
    it isn't really the red coating of Tussipax wich makes me puke. It's red coating of Padéryl which makes me puke.It's just better to put off coating cos food coulouring aren't really healthy in high doses.

I don't really like Tussipax, I really prefer Padéryl but it's harder to find in French pharmacies, most of time you need to order it.
    You can also buy Codoliprane but you need to do a CWE cos it contains paracetamol but every pharmacies without any exceptions have Codoliprane.
    You can also buy Néo-Codion but it's more expensive.
    There are others brand of codeine pills but these one are the most easily to find.

12. dazed and confused

dazed and confused Newbie

Reputation Points:
    codeine/ethylmorphine in france

Is codeine still available OTC in France? I've read many things but can't find anything concrete.

13. SWIMao

SWIMao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: codeine/ethylmorphine in france

Prontalgine is OTC, at pharmacist's discretion - 20mg codeine, 400mg paracetamol, 30mg caffeine.

Don't know about anything else.

Hope that helps.

14. AnrBjotk

AnrBjotk Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from norway
    What OTC codeine are there in France?

Brand names...I would love to know...

15. Spucky

Spucky Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from japan
  16. joe247

joe247 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: What OTC codeine are there in France?

if yu have co-codemol in france buy that, coz they have 500mg paracetomol and 30mg of codeine

17. Tussipax

Tussipax Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from france
    Re: What OTC codeine are there in France?

In france there are only codeine pills such as those floowings brad names : Néo-Codion, Padéryl and Tussipax (codeine+ethylmorphine)
    My favorite brand is Padéryl cos I prefer having just codeine inside it and I don't like ethylmorphine much. Néo-Codion is well known to be the favorite OTC drug to help heroin-addict when they suffers from withdrawal symptoms so avoid to ask Néo-Codion cos the chemist will automatically guess that you're a druggie !!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
  18. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    Threads merged.

19. RoboCodeine7610

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    The fucked up thing is, swim actually lives in Spain but has less access to codeine than Canadians...

When swim traveled to Spain from Saudi Arabia (where he had OTC 500mg/30mg/8mg co-codamol), having read some threads on Spain and codeine, he tried to aquire 30mg codeine tablets from the pharmacy at the airport back in Madrid.They gave swim 28.5mg or something like that, codeine tablets, no APAP.

But when he went back to the Canary Islands, where he lives, he tried 5 pharmacies and they all told him he needed a prescription....

Weird but true.Worst of all, even T1's need a prescription now...

Robo

20. WilliamDGoose

WilliamDGoose Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, OTC in France of codeine still available. Swim likes neo Codion as this is cheapest swim sees. Though listed as OTC, it is behind the counter. They will sell women up to four boxes and men one or two.

In past two years they increase fro 15 to 20 mg per pill. Pills are unmarked. Swim removes before leaving France and puts in a bottle.

Good for the cold extraction. Swim can make a grog drink.

WilliamDGoose added 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Also, the frenchies as swim calls them are no where as good as tylenol #3. The Tylenol is 400 mg per pill. The codeine is not as good, nut it is OTC. Cold water extraction is a must if you visit France.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011