Drug info - Other ways to take LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by slicnic80, May 13, 2005.

1. slicnic80

slicnic80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What are some ways of taking paper hits of LSd besides putting in on/under your tongue??

2. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    up your ass, in your vagina but that may not apply, under your eye lid, any sensitive skin really, you could just swallow it if you dont mind sayig why do you ask.

3. slicnic80

slicnic80 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <DIV>I once heard about people putting then under your EYE lids.Just wondering if That is bad for the eyes</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>

4. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, sometimes people have dropped liquid into their eyes. It's the fastest way to drop, but its way to risky. Liquid LSD is not pure, its usually diluted with water or alcohol, a lot of times breath mint stuff. You have to remember all of this other stuff is also going into your eye.

5. hellion

hellion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Put it in a headband or something, and when you sweat it'll dissolve and be absorbed throughout your face. I've never actually tried it, because it's more of an experiment, but if I had enough I definitly would give it a try.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    On the tongue is the best way. I've never attempted sweating them in because the things are too expensive to waste.

7. fishinabottle

fishinabottle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    Put blotter into a very small amount of vodka, wait five minutes, drink and hold vodka in your mouth for some time. Swallow the paper.

Produces an more rapid onset.

Or plug it! There are other boards where people stuff about anything up their asses, why not blotter? [​IMG]

8. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    How is a blotter in your ass gonna be effective?

9. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o from Canada
    Haha the rectum absorbs drugs into the system just as if you snort shit up your nose, only much faster. Not my cup of tea but its an option lol. With blotter acid its just a matter of absorbing it into the system so just go the traditional route of putting it on your tongue. No real need to get fancy with this stuff.