Effects - Out of Body Experience

Discussion in 'DXM' started by als5555, Jul 3, 2005.

1. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have done dxm a good 35-40 times, and at least 15-20 at 800mg's, but never have i experienced something like this.

the other night 2 friends and i did 600 each, then i snuck into the bathroom and downed an extra 15 pills. for the next three hours we fiddled around in my bed room and got throwing up out of our systems and all that. then we wanted to go for a walk to smoke a few bowls. we had a devil of a time crossing the street, because every time we saw a car one of us would run off. so we cross the street finally and go up a trail to our smoke spot under a tree, sat down and got the pipe out , and that's when it happened. i bumped against the tree and began to feel my head getting pulled up. i began to watch my body climb the tree really quickly. i had no connection to, or control over my body. i wasn't sure if i was being carried or not, or if i was being controled by a divine force or something. at that point my body wasn't my body. i couldn't feel it at all. i was just watching it waiting to see what it would do next. before i knew it i was about thirty feet up off the ground in the tree. at that point panic kicked in and i managed to control my body and climb down. my friends said that i had been climbing for twenty minutes. they passed me the pipe and i calmed down. the next day i woke up and noticed all kinds of scrapes and cuts all over me' i'm guessing from the tree.

has anyone else experienced something like this? viewing your body as a seperate entity and not knowing what it is going to do? i'm not talking about out of body experiences(thats a whole other topic) but total loss of control and/or communication with your body.Edited by: als5555

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    That sounds like somethign that happens at a higher plateau trip. I'm guessign that you were somewhere in the upper 2nd or 3rd plateau. People say taht when they are on a high level 3rd plateau trip that they view themselfs doing things and they dont know how they are doing it.

Muirner

3. Ketamina

Ketamina Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Interesting. I've never experienced that, but I have watched myself say things I would never say, and I had no idea where it was coming from while on DXM. I have no idea what I said exactly, but at the time I knew it was something profound.

4. Monoxide

Monoxide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive never had it that bad but around a 700 mg trip once i lsot control
    of my arms, They would float up and i coundlt control them after awhile
    it stopped but it was really wierd if i lsot control of my whole body
    itd prolly freak me out ...Happy Tripping

5. twizted

twizted Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have tripped on about 6-7oz of Robo (Forgot the MG amount) and swim
    will just start doing repetitive motions.. rubbing his legs together on