Oxy/Acetaminophen safe for IV?

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Ellis D., Oct 21, 2006.

1. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have 2 OC's left and needs some more oxy. I also have some (Endocet, I think) pills that are 10/325, oxy/acet.

So how bad is it to IV acetaminophen? And while on this subject how about IV aspirin or ibuproffen?

Fast responses greatly appreciated!

P.S. I am reluctant to try a CWE due to a failed attempt in the past that wasted a bunch of material. Now I am scared to try again for the same thing may happen.

2. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    IVing any kind of pill even if the pill is pure opiate is still massively dangerous due to the binders that hold the pill together! IVing a pill can KILL .

IVING a pill with aceminophen in is a sure way to death, IN SIMPLE TERMS DONT DO THIS

3. thadj

thadj Newbie

Reputation Points:
    IV'ing pills is a bad idea an any case. Moreover, acetaminophen doesn't dissolve well in water.

4. Ellis D.

Ellis D. Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks for the replys, I had a feeling the answer would be "not safe"...bummer.

When IVing a pill the binder is of course filtered out.

I wonder which is worse though, IVing medical grade meterial (pills), or IVing street material cut with god only knows....

I will stick with medical grade pills tyvm, but thanks for the concern.

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    The street material is at least (largely) intended for IV use and as such won't be cut with binders meant for oral absorption like many pills are. But You gets the idea, stuff could slip through the filter that might not be safe. SWIM can't imagine that IVing acetaminophen would be great for one's health anyway even if most of the binders were removed.

Tags: