1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Injecting - Oxycodone 15mg IR (How to inject properly?)

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by runfrom MURDER, Jun 1, 2008.

1. runfrom MURDER

runfrom MURDER Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have found a dealer for these bad boys:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/eth-445-8236.html

The guy said they didn't have Aspirin in them, but I didn't believe him. Well SWIM looked the pill up and sure enough, it says nothing about any APAP in them. Just plain ol' 15mg of IMMEDIATE RELEASE Oxycodone.

I am excited because this dealer seems fairly stable, and because of the possibilities with the pills. SWIM might even do a CWE on one and slam it...

runfrom MURDER added 45 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Well, SWIM just learned you can't smoke one like a Roxi. Ewww.

runfrom MURDER added 111 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

How would SWIM IV one of these? He's done it before with other pills, but wants to be sure.

CWE? And then IV the remaining (filtered) liquid?

Or simply smash it up, put on spoon, add water, then put a cotton ball down and suck through with needle or whatever?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
  3. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: 15mg Oxycodone w/o APAP (Not Roxicodone?!)

I have read every thread for IVing pills, trust me. He's read all over for the past few days. They are of no help to SWIM's earlier question, at the bottom of the first post;

"How would SWIM IV one of these? He's done it before with other pills, but wants to be sure.

CWE? And then IV the remaining (filtered) liquid?"

And SWIM just heard from a friend (who's very smart with opiates) that those Oxycodone 15mg IRs are a generic form of a Roxicodone.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008
  4. OhCasey

OhCasey Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Thats right it is a generic form of roxicodone, there are 3-4 manufacturers of generic Immediate release oxycodone without apap. One would assume that the IVing of these is the same as roxicodone but im not positive.

5. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Yeah, I had never heard of generic Roxicodone. Gotta love pharmaceuticals, they always keep surprising.

I would like someone who is positive about IVing one like a Roxi.

A simple CWE and shoot up the filtered liquid?

6. OhCasey

OhCasey Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

What would you be extracting with the cold water? There is no apap. I dont know if a cold water extract would get anything out of an immediate release oxy without apap.

7. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

The binders / fillers? Right?

If not, then can SWIM just do the other method; crush / add water / soak up with cotton ball / suck with needle and shoot? It leaves binders and parts of the pill on the cotton ball though, so that's why I don't like this method.

8. OhCasey

OhCasey Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I dont think the binders or fillers can be filtered through a CWE but i may be wrong. The procedure should be the same as Oxycontin except healthier since there is no time release.

9. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

How should SWIM IV one then? Crush and add water? Or what?

runfrom MURDER added 67 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

SWIM keeps on having trouble with pulling enough liquid for a shot out from the cigarette filter. Any clue why?

runfrom MURDER added 34 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

I have tried shooting up at least 5 times now, even with morphine. Yet I have never had any rush, nor real high?!

I think it's cause he can't get enough liquid from his filter for a good shot. Can anyone help SWIM?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  10. long duck dong

long duck dong Newbie

Reputation Points:

Sounds like maybe swiys filter is too big?

11. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I tried with 1/2 of a cigarette filter, then with 1/8 as well.

I had hopes that the second would be good enough, but nope, still couldn't get enough liquid for a shot. Thus another [mostly] wasted pill.

I use a 29 gauge needle, so that shouldn't be a problem...

:(

12. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.

is IV the only method of administration You is willing to undergo? injecting the binders and inactives never seemed that appealing at all to SWIM.

13. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I have snorted / orally used for 3 years now, and wants the experience of IVing one.

I have always feared the needle, but SWIM now has a safe set of them, and is ready to try it. I know the health risks involved, and has done lots of research on the topic.

SWIM just can't get it working, hah.

14. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.

Understood, best of luck then! With this preparation I see no need for the filter. Since everything is dissolved in the water I can't see the filter pulling anything out of the water. Methinks it's just getting in the way. It's like trying to pass saltwater from the ocean through a cigarette butt hoping that it turns into fresh water coming out, atleast that's my line of thought. Just be sure to use clean water and keep a clean environment.

15. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Well, the crushed powder (Oxy) doesn't dissolve.

I think it should, but he's read at least 15+ different ways of shooting Oxy, and he's just confused as hell now.

Here is SWIM's technique currently:

SWIM crushes the Oxy, puts it in a spoon, adds about 50cc's or so of water and then stirs it around. The light green crushed parts of the Oxy still stay, floating around, and nothing really dissolves. SWIM then puts the filter in the middle of this crushed Oxy and water, which leaves the him with the spoon having crushed and wet Oxy pill on it and the "wet" filter. SWIM then puts the needle in the filter and tries to get any solution, over and over. That's SWIM's problem; he can never get much solution back! It's there, somewhere in the filter, but SWIM just can't get it back in the needle.

Is SWIM doing something wrong?

16. RaverHippie

RaverHippie Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.

hmm You could wet the filter first so that nothing can be absorbed by it, that may help.

17. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Why would SWIM wet the filter? Wouldn't that mean just plain water being sucked up into the needle instead?

Were SWIM's steps correct? Would You try it differently?

The problem isn't that I haven't researched, it's that there's like 20 different methods on this forum alone, and I don't know which one will work for his Oxycodone 15mg IR.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  18. blackdb1

blackdb1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Missouri, U.S.A.
    I had the same problem as You saw in swims thread. If You is dissolving 1-2 pills then...
    crush finely and add powder to bottle cap or similar small cup like container (spoons don't work well with roxis?)

Now add 2.5-3cc's of water and stir well

Drop about 1/3 of a cigg filter in, make sure its held together tightly as if it's loose it will suck up lots of air first

Now draw it up in the barrel--- if theres air then hold upside down (point up) and flick the air to the top. Then slowly push air out of the barrel

I have had sooo much trouble figuring out how to do these right as he's used to IR oxy capsules. Which were MUCH easier!!! Tonight I got it figured out and got a good shot along with some orally and snorted powder. I am satisfied with the result!!!
    Like I said in his thread on this subject, hes going on subs so wanted 1 last high. the sub dr. talked to swim today and swims going to get on this Friday!!!! :crazy Doc also said it's no prob to write swim a script out for xanax as I was rx'ed alprazolam about 3 weeks back!!!:thumbsup:

Swim wishes You the best and safest experience possible!!!

19. runfrom MURDER

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have tried this way, and never could get much solution back into the syringe. I think the filter is too big?

Also, You said 2.5 - 3cc of water? A syringe is usually 50 or 100cc, SWIM's is 30cc. Why would SWIM add so little water, or was that a typo?

20. blackdb1

blackdb1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Missouri, U.S.A.
    Ya swim meant 3ml's of water. You is going to be left with ALOT of junk in the spoon or whatever You is drawing it up out of. the solution is going to be clear so and it will LOOK like nothing got into the barrel but it's in there. I take the shot and then adds another 3ml's of water to the left over filtered residue, stirs it up and sniffs it or swallows it out of the spoon.

This should work!!! You should get positive results, but IV oxy is NOT what swim always thought it would be!!! He's assuming it's because of the high bioavailability and fast absorption orally? Swim assumes morphine, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone would be better pharmaceutical opoids to inject as they have low bioavailability with other ROA's???

You should be safe and swim wishes You the best of luck with your IV experience!!!