Oxycodone doesn’t feel good...

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Riddlemethat, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Riddlemethat

Riddlemethat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can someone help..My "freind"has recently got quite a few 20mg oxyconytin.He tried crushing one and snorting it, buthe only got tired, and felt a little euphoric,then about 2 days laterhe tried crushing 2 and snorting them. but this time he got really hot and it was hard to breathe... he doesnt see why every one says they are so great. was he taking too little or to much? help "him" out please.............................

2. HeroInV

HeroInV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Take a pill cutter and cut 1 pill in half, then crush one of the half's. and then crush a whole pill into powder. Take the 1.5 crushed powerd and dotn snort it, but eat it. drink a whole glass of milk/water, then wait for the effects. if you eat it, it wont be as intense but since its crushed it will still give a rush.

3. RockGod

RockGod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The first time my "friend" did a substacial amout of OC "he" also got
    really hot, and started not to feel good. "He" fell outta my car at a
    red light cuz "he" thought "he" was gonna vomit. How ever a few weeks
    later

"my friend" did the same amount of OC and "he" said it was one of the best feelings of his life.

So it may just be your bodys reaction to that type of medication for the first time.

My advice would be to snort 2 or 3 20mg OC's, but do them in 10-15 min
    incruments. That way it won't be too much for your body to handle all
    at once.

Another thing....make sure you scrap the time release (top coating) off
    the pill....it has caused me nothing but problems when i left it on.

good luck

peace~

4. Interzone

Interzone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have heard, and have been told by a few people that some are actually allergic to opioids, like my mom is allergic to the synthetic forms, but can take the natural forms like codeine and morphine. Others, like me are different... codein makes me extremely itchy until my body can convert it into morphine. Everyone reacts so differently to opitaes because our body chemistries are different.

5. Riddlemethat

Riddlemethat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i do have a kinda wierd reaction to codeine, but hydro. is synthetic and i LOVE that. Wierd huh? I guess i dont have a good react. to oxy. ya think?