1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - Oxycodone first time user

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by waterfall3293, Oct 15, 2011.

1. waterfall3293

waterfall3293 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My pet monkey recently decided to try oxycodone and he was wondering if 30mg would be too much for a first time user?

P.S. My monkey weighs about 170 lbs.

waterfall3293 added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

I meant to put this under the oxycodone section so my apologies before hand

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. Nuthatch

Nuthatch Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, I would say it's safe, and since you're a first time user, you'll probably get a nice warm, fuzzy feeling from it (a bit of a high). Depending on your pain level, usually 5mg is prescribed for the first time, and if you're not used to it, many people even get a buzz from that, so you might wanna try 10mgs to start, wait an hour and see how you feel, and go from there (take more).

On another note, if you take other drugs such as sleep meds, tranquilizers, anti-depressants, mainly CNS depressants, take caution. It may be too much for your system. Low blood pressure/respiratory depression can happen. To be on the safe side, if you're on any other drugs, call any pharmacy and ask if there would be an interaction with oxycodone and the drugs you're currently taking. You don't have to tell them your name. You can say it's for one of your friends, or a family member. Just be on the safe side.

Have fun.