Oxycodone GENERIC

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Garagehousenation666, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Garagehousenation666

Garagehousenation666 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim Has a script for generic 20mg oxys ER the manufacturer is called DAVA ANY ONE HAVE any experience with Dava oxys Please Let SWIM know SWIM HAS MANY QUESTIONS

2. MadShroomer

MadShroomer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You should give them to SWIM :)
    5mg or 1/4 of the pill is equal to a percocet 5 and half would be a 10. THE XR refers to a synthetic polymer use to slow the absorption in the G.I. track allowing for slow realease into bloodstream
    in short, although 'CRUSHING' is a possible 'ILLEGAL' activity, this would allow for 1 20mg pill to be seperated into 4 'effective' doses allowing for extension of effects. You should just get buprenex (buprenorphine hcl 0.3mg/1ml) as it is a VERY LONG LASTING agonist due to the fact its major matabolite is a full agonist to mu-opiod receptos requiring a 1 hour delay until full effects are felt even with I.v. administration (this is professional prepared injectable solution). the half of of it is 36 hours meaning ZERO harsh comedown and a possible psychological urge to repeat experience at the 36 hour mark :):D:D

3. Garagehousenation666

Garagehousenation666 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I understand but I am wondering any ways to get it ready for snorting?

4. Son of Axeman

Son of Axeman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Crushing the pill would defeat the ER mechanism. If You is naive to opiates (hasn't done any in 2 weeks), I would recommend 10 mg, that is to say half a pill. Just crush it either with a pill-crusher, or a mortar & pestle. The resulting powder is fine to snort, though I wouldn't recommend it, especially considering oxycodone's higher oral bioavailability.