Oxycodone question

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by IHrtHalucingens, Jan 17, 2006.

1. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Say one had a bottle of Roxicet, would it make for a better time to:

pop the pills with 5mg of oxycodone and acetaminophen to potentiate it

or extract the oxycodone and take alone.

and say if the oxycodone was extracted from some but left in a few and those were ingested, then the pure oxycodone was insufflated, would the insufflated oxycodone be potentiated by the oral acetaminophen, while still keeping the acetaminophen levels reletively low or do you need the exact ratio in the pill to get the true effects? I am pretty clueless on the subject so any information would be appretiated.

2. umich

umich Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Dont bother with the acetaminophen or the extraction. Too much of a mess and a pain in the ass. I wouldnt say the aceta is there to potentiate the high as much as i would say it is there to actually help prevent pain. If you must take the aceta keep it under 3000mg so as to not destroy your liver. You will also need more than 5mg to catch a buzz. I would stay start at ten then work your way up if you feel it necessary. PM me if you have any more questions...

1. 2/5,
      This is HORRIBLE advice all the way around. Never tell anyone to simply not bother with extracting APAP. In addition, 3000mg is the max amount of APAP you can take in a DAY, not a dose. 1000mg or less per dose, that's it. Bad, bad post.
      Apr 9, 2013
  3. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Acetaminophen wont make the high any better, do the CWE, SWIM can do it in under 10 minutes. It's worth it in the long run.

4. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i've taken percacet(roxicet) lots o times snorted and popped. It was just i had to snort so much to feel anything like a 325mg pill in like 10 mins. I like the way i feel when i snort then better than popping them, but i dont want to have to snort sooo much filler product that i dont need. basically i just wanted to know the extent of the role of the acetaminophen in the pills, i guess not too much so i will just extract the oxycodone and use that alone. its something im not doing real soon so i dont mind the extraction.

5. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    The extraction will also make the high more intense becuse it will be absorbed faster, due to already being broken down.

6. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    ok so i did the extraction, it worked well enough. I found that the pure oxycodone burned alot more than the whole pill. Have you noticed this or might i have done something wrong? i know some of something other than the oxycodone made it through the extraction because i used 18 5mg pills and got more than 90mg of final product. Any idea what may have gone wrong or is this to be expected?

7. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    You should have almost the same amount mabey a little less of the total mg's of acetaminophen, filtered out.

8. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Oh well, a friend and i took most of it last night as well as smoking a few blunts and id have ot say i had a great time, near the end i could barely see straight and the entire car ride felt like a roller coaster. I will never take another regular perc again, the extraction is where its at. Thanks to everyone.