Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by Diapuch, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Diapuch

Diapuch Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi there, I'm new around here. I looked but couldn't find the information I want. I apologise if it is an oft asked question.

SWIM, has some Oxycodone, they contain 5mg each. They are 'endone'. I have read on here that he would want to take 10mg, with a further 5mg if needed. He has also discovered that he should crush the tablets up.

SWIM, would like to know if there is anything he is missing before he potentially hurts himself.

He would also like to know what is likely to happen after he takes them, eg what he is likely to feel, and want to do.

Thanks.

2. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    10 or 15mg isnt that much, You might not feel anything, I would suggest extracting the coidene if You is going to take more though, the acetiphetimine (or however you spell it) is pretty toxic to your liver.

to answer your question, yes You has everything right, and yes if You crushes them up they will absorb faster.

with only taking 10-15mg You wouldn't need to extract the codiene but You is likely not to feel much from such a small dose, except sleepy.

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    You don't explain what I have in mind to feel from these, but I'll guess I want a buzz of sorts from the oxycodone. 10mg of oxycodone would be enough to give someone without a tolerance to opiates a warm, relaxed feeling with some euphoria. Though feeling euphoria from low doses of opiates is often an aquired sensation. SWIM might not notice anything. But likely if I was in a comfortable setting with nothing to do but focus inwards. A common pastime of opiate-lovers is to watch some bad television. It seems to lull one into a relaxed state which allows the effects to become more noticable.

You do not go into the other ingredients in this pill. But if it contains acetaminophen (paracetamol), then a cold-water extraction would be advised if SWIM decides to take more than the commonly prescribed dosage. Use the search-engine to find details of doing such. Look also under CWE. Taking larger than recommended amounts of this can damage SWIM's liver and kidneys. Much more can be fatal. But if SWIM just swallowed 2 tablets @5mg each - preferably on an empty stomach so as not to dilute the effects - I should be fine and get a pleasant taste of what opiates are all about.

4. dude

dude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SwimAusteyr Please be careful. Opiates are too good, therefore dangerous to play with. It takes a lot of willpower to take them weekly verses daily. Trust me!
    SwimNaggonog..you say "euphoria in low doses is an aquired sensation" That's interesting that you said that. Swim notices that he taught himself to mentally make himelf enjoy opiates more. I amn't sure if that is a good description of what he means, but swim knows what you mean. Is there any text available on that subject that you know about?

5. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    yeah I has done the same, he use to only midly enjoy opiates, but after a while he sort of learned to relax and take in the full effect of the buzz.

6. SilverM

SilverM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o
    Hey aus, You never described their tolerance.

7. Diapuch

Diapuch Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have never done any opiates before, at least not at 'recreational' levels.

Nagognog2, SWIM's tablets say that they contain 'Oxycodone Hydrochloride 5mg' and that's it.

8. Diapuch

Diapuch Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim still hasn't taken said oxy, I would like to know how long the effects are likely to last?

thanks.

9. dude

dude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    swimAust, you obviously want to try these pills. Just take one and see how you feel. If nothing, then take two. 5mg is a low dose like Nagnog said. If you're like many others, you will feel very good, warm and tingly inside. The effects will come on in around 45 minutes or so if taken orally. Faster if chewed and even faster if snorted. If you snort, make sure that oxycodone in the only ingredient. The effects will last 4 hours. It's not that bing of a deal and like Nagnog said you might even have to really concentrate to even feel good. The biggest problem by far, isn't taking one or two, it's getting hooked and then chewing 5 at a time like I want to right now.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  10. Skeetastic

Skeetastic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    how do you extract pure oxycodone from pills like percocet or percodan?

11. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
  12. dude

dude Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah...there's a ton of info on cold water extractions. Simply crush to fine powder, mix in cold water, then filter through coffee filter and ring out as much water as you can. The water is the good stuff. Drink it. The white stuff left in the filter is the bad stuff. Throw it out. You can fine tune it and tweek it, and do it twice over but that's the main procedure.

13. ShaGoDNe

ShaGoDNe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was reading this as I was hunting through SWIM's last desperate supply bag and would like to add... Endone is pure Oxycodone, only at a low dose and in Australia they are horrible big white pills - not the happy colorful tiny power packed berries of Nirvana - SWIM suggests that IV users do not over look them, I found with a 3ml barrel and some patience that, crushing them into a fine powder, running 3ml through two tablets at a time, mixing, then scooping the goop into a bag for later; then taking that 3ml with two pills in it and running it over another two pills, and so on until you reach a level you are comfortable with.
    In the land of Oz - Endone comes in packets of twenty, so there is potentially 100mgs of oxy-joy... SWIM also recommends the use of a wheel filter as at around the 50-60mg mark SWIM noticed the liquid becoming fairly thick.
    In the past I had overlooked the potential of Endone, but is now beginning to think there is something special, even slightly preferred about SWIM's new discovery - as all Oxycontin/codone I have encountered is said to be Slow Release;
    initially SWIM's onset of rush felt a slight prickle and itch about SWIM's hands...
    Oh,
    and if you're not into IV - please disregard this message, you're so lucky - if I could go back SWIM wold, but I am forever trapped, at the mercy of a screaming hungry mouth in SWIM's arm that wails like a baby...
    Be Bliss

14. eyeout

eyeout Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I was prescribed 10mg but now takes 15mg, pain has lessened and feels safe. I would be curious to find out what 25 -30mg does

15. missparkles

missparkles If you like crazy you've come to the right place. Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thing is if your friend gives in to this curiosity they'll possibly like it and be tempted to repeat the process. Eventually they'll run out of pills early, and if it's not possible to obtain a repeat, they may experience Withdrawals symptoms on top of the pain they're being medicated for.

Personally, I wouldn't do it, cos your friend will be flirting with addiction, and trust me, they will get burnt eventually. Sorry if this isn't what your friend wanted to hear, but I'd rather keep them informed and safe...ok?

Sparkles.:vibes:

16. justtesting

justtesting Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Pokeyjo,

There is NO codiene in oxycodone tablets. "acetiphetimine"? Did you arrive here from Topix, by any chance? It's "A Sea Toe Mean O Fen", spelled acetaminophen. Nothing to do with acetylating amphetamines.

To Diapuch:

Years before my injury, I had an unrelated surgery, and was given 5mg Percs for post-operative pain. I'd never taken them before, and just one of those had me LOOPY, and feeling nice and warm and all the world was wonderful.

If you have never taken percocets before, you could be quite happy taking just one, and if so, you would build tolerance more slowly, while having more left for the rainy day when you slip and sprain something.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  17. southern girl

southern girl Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.K.
    My friend Peaches wrote in lipstick on my bathroom mirror, its a pretty big mirror:

Im prescribed 60mgs of OxyContin (slow release oxycodone) twice daily with 5mg oxycodone for break through pain. I once decided, just like you, that I'd take some extra OxyContin and oxycodone here and there and let me tell you now, it was not a good idea. Let me put it this way, oxy is some serious shit. Read the addiction and recovery forums, you will see what it does to people. You can even see me there, I want out of these opiate shackles so bad, but its not possible right now. But this isnt about me, this is about you. You dont want to start this fire, and opiate addiction is like a fire. The more you feed it, the more it grows, consuming everything and anything.

Not to mention on the pain control side of things, you more you take, the more you need to kill the pain. It just gets so out of control and then you run out of your script and you risks being cut off by your Dr. Its just not worth it. It really isnt. Believe me, I know. Its taken a couple of weeks for my prescribed dose to get my pain back under control. Oxycodone is an excellent pain medicine, you dont want to fuck that up. Its a struggle everyday, I even tried to just stop them. I didnt want to do it anymore. I even came clean to my Dr. I couldnt do it though, I was in too much pain, it was unbearable. That much pain on top of WD's was horrific. You cant even imagine WD's until you experience them, I hope you never do. So now Im only getting my script weekly instead of monthly, because I dont trust myself with 56 60mg OxyContin's.

Also, I just want to throw this out there just to make my point of how serious this drug is, its often compared to heroin. In fact, its nickname is "Hillbilly Heroin". Oxy addiction can actually lead to heroin. This isnt some scare tactic Im trying to use. Im not anti-drug or anything, after all, I am an oxy addict myself. Im just trying to spare someone the ferocious, destructive, consuming, soul-sucking thing that is opiate addiction.

You never think it can happen to you. You never think that a 5mg oxycodone pill will do that to you. But it can happen, and it does happen. It happened to me, and I started on codeine, which is alot weaker than oxy. I believe BabyChic, a highly respected member here, started on codeine, went to oxycodone, then to heroin. She's proof it can happen to anyone.

So please think about what you're doing. It may seem like a little insignificant thing that Im blowing out of proportion, its just a pill. Truth is, it is a serious thing. Like I said before, check out the addiction and recovery forums, you'll see the struggle and desperation there.

I think the post is long enough. I do want to say again that Im not anti-drug, but when you have a script and legitimately need it, you have to be very careful not to royally fuck yourself.

Good luck and be safe.

SG.xxx

EDIT: Sorry if this post is a little too "preachy", its been a hard couple of weeks for Peaches with getting her pain back under control and fighting that little addict voice telling her to take more and sticking to her prescribed dose. Hopefully she's trained herself enough these couple of weeks to stay on track, but she wont let her guard down. The addict maybe dormant at the moment but she knows it can erupt at any given time.

18. justtesting

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Before I read your entire article, my preliminary scan somehow led me to make the assumption that it was having been switched to OP's that was forcing you to take less than you had built your tolerance to. But then I saw that it was your own will and self discipline that lead you take control by getting your Rx weekly. Congratulations. Not grinding up 10 pills at once can be difficult.

Although, with all their problems, the OP's do make that easier. And some people don't have any problems at all with
    them. Perhaps you could ▓▒▓▒▓▒▓ ▓ ▓▒▓▒ ▓▒▓▒ ▓▒▓▒▓▒▓ ▓▒ ▓▒▓ ▓▒? (I don't mean me. I'm not adventurous enough to invite the DEA into my home.)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  19. Killa Weigha

Killa Weigha Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from mexico
    Except that MOST people DO have problems with Oaps (at least on DF) and SWIDiapuch would not be here if they weren't curious (which can lead to the cat's untimely demise) and that's how all these stories begin. Swapping is illegal and, as such, cannot be mentioned here on DF if one wants to remain un-banned.

20. justtesting

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    And I am one of those who have problems with OP's. Specifically, a very rare and embarrassing, but not unknown side effect. Despite the embarrassing nature, I've made it a point to write to both my senators and my representative, as well as lodging complaints with both the FDA and Purdue.

Anyone else who is experiencing problems: Unless you are unable (whether it be due to illness or education) to write clearly, please complain where it really counts before doing so in forums. (If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate).

Thank you for pointing out my error. I've edited the posting, lest someone read it and try to carry out it's suggestion.