Oxycontin use

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by pokergod0588, Jul 30, 2005.

1. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alright i searched and there are many things on snorting OC but not whether its better than just taking them....i read tht its better to crush them and then take 'em but even then, is it a betterhigh to snort instead of just injesting the crushed pill? i know most stuff kicks in quicker when snorted but does it effect the length at all?

if some of youze havnt noticed by a few of my other posts, i enjoy snorting most of my drugs...i dont know why it's just enjoyable to me... lining it up, makin it look all pretty and shit lol then watchin it disappear....anyone else like this? lol

1. 3/5,
      Please do not use abbreviations of drug names as it's confusing and not everyone's first language is the American version of English. Thanks.
      Aug 8, 2016
  2. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You can just crush up the pill and take it, but it will take 30-60 min to really kick in. It will also last longer than intrnasal administration. If you snort it they will kick in MUCH quicker, and the high will be more intense as the oxycodone is being absorbed and taken to your brain much more rapidly than oral administration, but it wont last as long as taking it oraly. If I was in possetion of OC's he would be railing them, save the percotents for popin'

Peace,

1. 4/5,
      A decent explanation of the differences between oral and intranasal oxycodone, but please watch your drug names. It's "Percocet," not "percotents." If that's some kind of slang, it's just as bad. Otherwise, OK.
      Apr 7, 2013
  3. daveman

daveman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    snorting it is much much better, it lasts less, but the intensity is alot higher. eating some and then snorting som eis a good way to go about it.