p.e.p pills

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by AceOvArts, Feb 14, 2006.

1. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    today I tried p.e.p pills from a shop in London. He popped 2 (which is what he was sold in a single container at about 12.30pm (no other drugs were used and no other drugs had been consumed for 48hours). The active ingredient was Piperine and Piperazine. After 1 hour of ingestion he felt a definate shift in perception, not a huge great rush or anything but definately "something" different. He yawned a lot and noticed his eyes water when he did (this was almost a mimic of the sensation sometimes felt on XTC). He was consious that his behaviour was slightly different (almost paranoid that he might look a little stoned) and felt a tiny bit giggly or happy (but this may have just been the usual interaction with people). The whole experience lasted 5 or so hours after which he had a bit of a headache.
    All in all he reported that the experience was generally quite good and rather surprising given previous experiences with most other "legal" highs.
    He said he would try them again, maybe try the maximum stated dose of 3 pills.

2. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM also took the two p.e.p. tablets that came in the container and really enjoyed the effect, similar to E but not quite as intense. Lots of energy and enhanced appreciation of music, but not as tactile. Felt more cownfident than on E. Felt tired and drained the next day but in better mod than normal. Connected with people better than normal.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thats why they so cool these P.e.p ones only. not the other types which work negativly

4. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took the two capsules in the container of p.e.p. 'love' and initially thought they were too mild compared with the regular yellow p.e.p tablets; but was pleasantly surprised by their lingering lift they give both in terms of enhanced music appreciation and extra energy. SWIM Would imagine that a double dose (four tablets) would be VERY nice. They were taken at 10 in the morning and SWIM's still buzzing twelve hours later!! THey're no good mixed with alcohol and make one thirsty and one has no appetite apparently for much of the day and sleep is almost impossible. I will probably feel drained for a couple days but these are nice because they cause no stomach queasiness like the 'twisted' ones. I believe piperazines will inevitably be made illegal, especially since the 'Ease' pills have been banned in New Zealand, giving the impetus to get party pills banned altogether because that's how things go unfortunately.

They are subtle but give the desired effect, like MDMA but without hallicinations and are less euphoric but still very much an empathogen.

5. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    If I am not mistaken piperazines are illegal in the U.S, but probably not high up on the radar, much less than phenylethyamines..

I would like to try these someday, see what they are like in comparison to other RC's I has used. They sound interesting, what is the come down like? Easy, hard? Depressive?

6. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    in SWIM's opinion p.e.p. are fun indeed, but with a lot of side effects, the most terrible one being insomnia, seconded only by feeling sick the next day, as in flu like... one of the best "legal" things I has tried, but the night and day after sucks, which is a major drawback in swim's quest for a "clean" social booster on a night out...
    b

7. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    after all benga it is stimulant in itself the insomnia will happen on most stimulants I do get sickness sometimes but not always. I don't get a come down on p.e.p sometime she does depends if she was drinking with them

8. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    well yes... what I meant was residual stimulation, which is way too long for SWIM. pleasant effects are gone, but you're still wired. being able to sleep only a few hours, and this long after having taken them, still feeling pretty wired the next day, much more than with amphetamine or cocaine, then flu like sickness.
    but true, not much of a comedown, yet physical effects haveto be worked on to stay up. very easy to crash in the sofa after a couple of hours, and then you might feel a light sadness, easily taken caren of.

you can read stuff on them here if you want more details on what I meant

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/12738

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/6012/page-3?highlight=benga

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/12989

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yeah swim know what u mean when the happy stage disappears and yeah just left feeling up swim found that can be combated with some weed to take some of the edge of it. Its also seems to work very well together of course not that swim condone taking an illegal substance.. lol

10. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim ones got adviced to take 1 'love' + 1 'twisted' as being the best mix of this brand.
    I have a fair share of MDMA experience and said it wasnt anything like MDMA, if you want MDMA feeling you stuck with MDMA, no substitute I has tried so far comes even close to what a good clean 120mg MDMA pill will make you feel like.
    You'll get more energy then with MDMA and it feels alot more pushy. It reminds a bit of MDMA aldulterated with amphetamines, they have this really pushy comeon sometimes which was exactly what I thought of when his peps started coming up.
    What these pep's miss imo, is a notable increase in euphoria, maybe some visual effects but most of all music appreciation, which doesnt get enhanced at all by the pep's. Basicly peps will boost your energy, they might even lift your mood slightly but that is it.
    Swim however didnt use weed when he reported this in, later on he tried the same combo again and smoked a small joint about 2 hours into the experience. He reported that weed really makes this combo ALOT better, the weed you see adds what he was first missing. Music will start sounding loads better and you can really get lost in it, it will give a nice euphoria boost and adds some tunnel vision to the whole leaving you feeling pretty mashed up for a few hours. I was also under the impression his weed buzz lasted longer then normal but he wont put any money on that statement.
    I would have used to combo again if it wasnt for the painfull headaches and vertigo that started after he came down and lasted for 2 days.
    I have experimented 4 times with different piperazine combo's mostly of the pep brand and had serious hangovers each time. It could be he's not drinking enough, he claims PEPs dont make him feel thirsty and wont give him much of a dry mouth so he usually doesnt drink alot while he's on em.
    One thin he does know, he's not planning on taking anything piperazine related again in the future cause the hangover isnt worth it.
    You might also wanna note that this swim really enjoys MDMA and amphetamines and does not have much trouble with the hangover of both those substances...

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  11. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swim herself found those particular ones un appealing. the normal YELLOW p.e.p pills however are the ones that work well for swim anyway, also the pep pills also contain different piparazine blends , The twisted made swim very depressed about bits in her life, the pep loves are shit and did nothing for swim. very mild in supposed love feeling.

So far it seems the yellow ones are the only thing worth bying in swims opinion here is list on the contents on the back for anyone who is curious

It says
    "Max. Dosage 3 Capsules"
    "Consult enclosed leaflet before use"
    "Amino Acid Blend,Citrus Aurantium,Vit B1,B5,B6, Calcium Ascorbate,Black Pepper Extracts,Piperine,Piperazine Blend."

Attached Files:

1. 4/5,
      Thanks for the input here.
      Dec 10, 2007
  12. JCE6J2

JCE6J2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey does anyone know if these pills are illegal in the U.S?

I really want to try them.

13. JCE6J2

JCE6J2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ah I've looked around.. i guess they are illegal.

sucks!

14. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    They are illegal in the USA because piperazines (at least BZP) definitely is.

15. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    New P.E.P. pills: PepX

Effects:
    For the extreme pep experience, these are a must to try. Full bodied grin factor full of zest. Euphoric energy rushes speeding through your entire body. Your pilled up, your confident, your in the zone Feel the power of pep X!

Recommended Use:
    Take on an empty stomach approx 1 hour before going out, taking 1 will be mild but gives you a nice warm happy feeling, if this isn't enough after 1 hour take the other. for best results take both together.

Don't be greedy with these little fellas!
    Maximum recommended dosage: 2 capsules.

Ingredients:
    BZP 105mg, TFMPP 50mg, Vitamin Blend 68mg, Minerals Blend 20mg, Antioxidant Blend 22mg

Don't look like anything new

16. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I'm curious as to how these differ to the other PEP pills considering they have the same ingredients, unless they are not listing something. Has anymy tried them.

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why do I feel like I was just spammed from a piperazine-peddler?

"Your pilled up, your confident, your in the zone Feel the power of pep X!"

Yech! Sounds like an ad for meprobamate in the 1950's! Have these idiots no shame? Time to pill the kids, Marge. You make their lunch for school, and I'll shove these down their throats!

18. psychedelaholic

psychedelaholic Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from england

Haha didn't notice the description, who the hell comes up with those taglines?

19. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I know there sad arn'nt they.