Drug info - PAL-593 / 3-fluorophenmetrazine (3-FPM)

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by C11H15, Nov 26, 2014.

1. C11H15

C11H15 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hi there, just saw this chem pop up a variety of vendors over night.

Can anyone add information about 3'-fluorophenmetrazine (3-FPM)
    otherwise known as
    2-(3-fluorophenyl)-3-methylmorpholine

?

-Names / synonyms
    IUPAC name: 2-(3-fluorophenyl)-3-methylmorpholine 3'-fluorophenmetrazine
    3-FPM

3F-Phenmetrazine

3F-Fenmetrazyna

PAL-593.

N.B. PAL-593 gives most results when searching for this compound in the literature.

-Formula

C11H14FNO

-Molecule
    This image is from a novel psychoactive substance chemical database here
    ansddb.eu_media_substances_image_378.png
    HOWEVER; there is a disparity; on several vendors sites they state that 3-FPM is

but the structural image the vendors is show the chemical formula as below, this is different from the chemspider forumla calculator (which is the same as the New Synthetic Drugs Database's structure); 3fpm.JPG

-Background
    Appears to be related to phenmetrazine (PM)and is the 3'fluoro analogue. The backbone of this compound is phenethylamine so is expected to be a stimulant yielding effects such as mydraisis, hyperactivity, increase in heart rate and blood pressure, vasoconstrictor etc.

-Dose
    please add via comments

-Duration
    please add via comments

-Mechanism of Action

The affinity to dopamine (Da), serotonin(5HT) and noradrenaline (NAd) are listed below, as well as the values of some other stimulants that are more common;

Picture3.jpg

Although this was compiled from various sources.

-Side Effects
    Unknown

-Legal status
    Currently legal in the UK, not sure on anywhere else. Has a phenethylamine backbone so could be counted as an analogue in some countries.

The patent that PAL-593 is covered by is attached.

-Medical incidents involving this compound?
    Unknown

-Since when has this research chemical been available?
    Around 2014 but industrially since 2013 (the publishing date of the patent).

-Stability of the molecule / compound
    please add via comments

The addition of information;
    If your googling/research finds anything i should mention i would be happy to add to this post! But please always provide a reference (link or attachment etc).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  2. snowynowy

snowynowy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from denmark
    Appearance: White powder with a few kitchen salt sized crystals.
    Taste: Salty

o far i'm impressed by this chem, it's right up my ally. Not much anxiety, clean energy, mental focus and talkativeness. I also dig the short duration, have no problems with having to redose often.
    Although it could be annoying when out and about.

It really does feel a bit like the first dose of eph. And you can extend it, instead of feeling shit while on a binge.
    Could easily see vendors mixing this with a numbing agent, and brand it as their "NEW SUPERMAN Synthacaine".

Personally, i think this is the best stim on the market atm. I know for sure what to buy, next time i go shopping chems.

Thank you for reading my trip report, i didn't plan it to be this long. But hope you guys can get an idea of how the chem is like.

Residual stimulation last for about 6 hours. The high is like a light version of amphetamine sulphate. Bruxism is present with doses over 40mg snorted. But the most amazing thing is that, even if you're on a high dose you can still eat!? I've never been able to eat on stimulants. But with this one, i can eat about 50-60% the amount i normally would.

Pupil dilation is present next day, tea cup sized. But do respond fairly quick to light. Also eyes are looking glossy.

If you have an addictive personality, steer away from this chem. Or get a mate to store it for ya, it's extremely fiendish.

3. albertcamus

albertcamus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    We all know of Phenmetrazine's skills to cause intense hornineess when I.v.'d . Insane levels of sexual excitement,apparently it was preferred even to methamphetamine because of euphoria etc.
    Never tried Phenmetrazine CII, but did get Phendimetrazine CIII ("Bontril") in 2008 via the internet just before it disappeared. I liked it. Alot. Clean, clear enery, with a smile. Was modestly addictive. I was wondering when someone would startmessing with PMT
    I will order 3-FPM today and report the facts 'n' happens' after study.
    could little Junior 3-FPM possess some of the talent to create mass hornineess like his legendary Godfather, Big P.

4. Albi.Lane

Albi.Lane Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I found this report written on a scrap of paper on my driveway.
    ''3-FPM, 3'Fluoro-phenmetrazine, 3'Fluorophenyl-methylmorpholine
    Experience Report:
    So I aquired 500mg of the new reseach chemical known as 3-FPM. Which I believe is an analog of the banned prescription medicine Phenmetrazine, or 'Preludin'. I sourced from a trusted and established UK based online science supplies vendor.
    I have read up on phenmetrazine and the little literature on 3-FPM that I could find online. I decided to go ahead and test the compound to note the effects and discover the dose range for a human. I am studying my degree in Natural Sciences and Im particularly interested in Neurochemistry. I think the best way to understand a psychoactive chemical is to test it on your self.
    T - 01:00 I weighed out approximately 30mg on my digital scales (0.01g accuracy) as I have read reports where effects are noticeable over 10mg. I then divided the powder by eye into 3 equal piles of ~10mg each. I proceeded to ingest 1/3 of a 10mg pile orally on the tongue as an allergy test. Taste not too different to MDMA in my opinion, quite bitter/sour. drank some Vimto (A concentrated fruit drink added to water, Its popular here in the UK) to wash it down.
    T + 00:00 No adverse reaction and no noticable effects after 1 hour. I decided to insufflate the other 2/3s of the 10mg pile, ~6.6mg. mild stinging for a few seconds.
    T + 00:10 Slight increase in wakefulness. Possibly placebo.
    T + 00:30 No changes so I decide to insufflate the remaining ~20mg. Stinging a bit more this time but not eyewatering like Ethylphenidate is.
    T + :00:40 First alerts felt. Like a small bumb of high purity Amphetamine. feel focused and clear headed. some desire to move around but quite happy to stay sitting
    T + 01:00 I can feel a definate Dopamine rush now however hardly any negative effects such as hypertension or anxiety compared to Amphetamine. I get my laptop and play a random assortment of tracks off my Spotify which i enjoy whilst getting ready to go out food shopping and see some freinds. I feel great and I dont even look like Im buzzing at all. I'm ready in no time and head out feeling fresh and full of energy whilst being totally under control. very impressed with the functionality of this Stimulant. I woke up up only 2 hours prior and im normally still waking up by now.
    T + 02:00 Effects have been decreasing for the last few minutes and I decide to see how long until effects subside completely before i redose as I can feel the urge to redose is present.
    T + 02:30 Some residual stimulation is present and I decide to take 90mg of codeine with paracetamol to smooth things out. I take codeine daily at therapeutic doses anyway which I am prescribed so I have a tolerance. I dont feel the need for a benzo where as Its a must if i take other stimulants.
    T + 03:00 No comedown to speak of just feel less awake and less focused on the task at hand. talking still comes quite fast and fluent though. I decide to weigh out 30mg into a gel-cap and ingest orally. I ate a hotdog 30 minutes ago.
    T + 03:45 Subtle onset starts I can feel the enery build again :)
    T + 04:00 very alert and wakeful now not as much euphoria as the insufflated doses but seems to be lasting a lot longer. No sign of effects subsiding yet. I am home again now and I could definately study with this I think to myself. very similar to the positive effects of good Amphetamine or Ritalin without all the negatives. Some jaw clamping going on and hands and feet feel a bit cold and my face is hot. My appetite is still fine which is surprising so I decide to go and fix up some dinner. It goes down nicely. Effects reduce over the next hour or so.
    Overall I am impressed with this stuff as it has definate recreational value with some euphoria comparable to other short acting stimulants. Functionality in a day to day setting especially when taken orally. I would say It has binge potential but is not an overwhelming urge to redose. I would not recommend ingesting this without titrating the dose up from a few mgs.''

5. franglish9265

franglish9265 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Would it be appropriate for one to start writing a wiki article on this chem? for Harm reduction perhaps?

So that someone who buys an RC, that is new, but in a current grey legal area, be able to get some information about it, before they decide which primates/hominids they study it on?

I am asking because I would like permission to use the structural image.

6. C11H15

C11H15 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thanks for adding to the info everyone.

@franglish, the structural image was not mine but was made with free usage for non-profit purposes so feel free to knick it and use it on the wiki!

7. franglish9265

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    okay, thanks. I have a slight draft going, but it's not complete yet.

8. dripdiddydrip

dripdiddydrip Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Can anyone give me any information if it's safe to vaporise? The amount needed to achieve a decent high and where you can't get any more euphoria out of it is around 150 mg and snorting all that powder up can be quite painful. For be it causes all sorts of sinus issues especially because it's winter.

In my experience it goes well with some downers like alcohol, codeine or benzos as well as some new cannabinoids of the less panicky kind like for example THJ-018. It gives more depth to the high rather than just thinking about taking an other bump to increase the high.

I like that the nausea and anxiety is less compared to cathinones and it's possible to sleep on the comedown. After a 3 day binge it can get slightly strange though slight body temperature increase and headaches.

9. Synaps

Synaps Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    I have read on other forums that this drug might have really long-lasting metabolites. People report residual stimulation lasting for days after binges.

I did not really plan on making a report on this drug, but seeing as there is so little on it I will give my five cents in the form of some loose observations:

ROA: Intranasal
    Dosages: Eyeballed, started low and went up to a place where I felt comfortable.

Duration:

I first tried it yesterday at 16:00. Did a few lines, last at 18:00. Had a beer at 23:00 and fell asleep about 12:30. I fell asleep pretty much immediately after going to bed. Slept 7 hours until the alarm clock, and did dream a lot.
    Not high dose then, but I took higher dose today and I still feel the main effects subsiding after five hours.

I have not conducted enough experiments with the drug yet to say anything about the reported duration of residual stimulation.

Effects:
    The effects are quite odd. I feel mostly mentally stimulated with mood lift, but hardly any euphoria. However, this is weighed up by the lack of side-effects.
    I have no jaw clenching.
    I actually felt hungry at the right time (even right after a hefty redose) and ate normally. Never experienced this on a stimulant before. The appetite suppression is less than with coffee or cigarettes.
    I sweat more, and my feet and hands might be a little bit colder, but hardly noticeable.
    I got stimulant dick today, but I have taken more than 100mg over a few doses so that should probably be expected. I do not masturbate and have no girlfriend so cannot say anything about pro-sexual effects, but it seems like there might be some.
    I function pretty well socially. Bit more talkative and a bit too intense eye contact. Nothing noticeable.
    I studied well, better than normal. Not as good as amphetamine, but then again, has none of the side-effects. I did not go scatter-brained or anything like that so I think the three hours of work I did on 3-FPM was more effective than 3 hours of work on amphetamine.

Addictive potential:
    I do not crave a redose, although I find myself wanting a redose about an hour after a dose. The thought is very easy to put down. After the hour I actually have to will myself to stop doing what I am doing and do another line. I am a bit surprised by this, but then again, the euphoria is so modest I doubt you can even call it euphoria.

Overall:
    Very functional stim, not very recreational.

This is one of the best stimulant RC's I have come across, at least this is my assessment 30 hours in. My main issue is the reports of incredibly long lasting residual stimulation. If those concerns turn out to be manageable this drug will become part of my life.

Other notes:

Redoses work very well, and when I redosed today when I wake up it seemed stronger than all the other times yesterday. Might be because of eyeballed dose. Might be because of compounding effects due to build-up of active metabolites in body. Either way, redoses seems to get you higher than before. I prefer to take several small doses until I get on my level.

Edit: Also, I did eyeball all doses. It seems, from reports on another forum, that my effects are quite a bit weaker than that of others who snort 40mg at a time. In particular, people seem to have trouble sleeping even after 8 hours when they take these doses. One even report being sleepless after 16. It is possible that I have taken very small doses, like 20mg at a time.

Edit: More on residual stimulation:

I was quite high on Friday, and decided to go downtown about 5 hours after last dose to buy cigarettes. The plan was to go to sleep after I came home, but I ran into a friend outside a bar on my way back so I ended up joining him. After drinking a few beers and half a bottle of wine I came back home about 6 am and went to sleep. Only slept 5 hours, and was hungover when I woke up. Saturday to Sunday I slept 12 hours, and upon waking up, residual stimulation was gone. I did not have much energy. Hardly any comedown to speak of.

All in all residual stimulation seems to be gone in a couple of days, whereupon you get a little bit less energy. That seems to be all there is to the comedown with this substance. No depression or anything like that.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  10. dripdiddydrip

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I tried 'IVing' it today. This was my first intravenous injection ever, after trying it multiple times, doing some research (actual reading lol) about 3f-phenmetrazine and phenmetrazine and a lot about how to administer injections and getting the right equipment.

I want to emphasise that it's a complete waste of time with the dangers of an intravenous injection added to it. From 80 mg I was expecting a sudden intense rush, but it was only a little more euphoric than when snorted. There's a chance that it's only because I'm building tolerance to the drug. The high came on the same creeping way, just sinus and stomach issues were avoided compared to other routes of administration. Obviously it works through various metabolites, just like phenmetrazine.

I want to urge everyone not to buy into this hype of people on other forums quoting famous people who used to like using phenmetrazine. I admit this and stories of when phenmetrazine was a doctor prescribed medication as an anorectic, some people used to prefer crushing up the pills and 'banging' it to amphetamine or meth influenced me to try injecting it thinking that it would be pure bliss. They must have had some cut to death amp and meth back then.

I think because it needs to be metabolised in order to work and hurts so much to snort so I think simply dissolving all of what you're planning to take in a little bit of water and drinking it like a shot on an empty stomach in one go is the best way to use this drug. By mixing it with water it's ready for the stomach walls to absorb. The taste isn't that bad, easily washed down with anything, and it will only make your stomach grumble a little bit. You will need to use a around a third more but this way the effects are considerably more dopamine euphoria like rather than adrenalin stimulation compared to all other 'ROAs'. My feeling is that it gets properly metabolised when ingested.

I figured that many people smoke amphetamines, cathinones and synthetic cannabinoids many of which have flouride in their formula, if so many of them lived to tell the tale and the fluoride atom must be in a pretty strong bond as fluoride is a very reactive element it's relatively safe for me to try smoking this new chemical without it being confirmed to be safe by someone who is knowledgeable in chemistry.

Smoking is an even bigger waste of time, it creates a lot of smoke when heated and it's just close to impossible to inhale all of what's needed to get a high going. In one go I was able to smoke maybe around 25 mg of powder which just gave me strong stimulation for 20 minutes then quickly wore off.

My little theory is that the sinuses do not provide enough area of thin membranes for this drug to absorb into the body this why they become blocked while the little pockets of the lungs provide too much. I also think that there might be an interplay between where it gets absorbed in the body, how much and what enzymes it comes in contact with, therefore what it gets metabolised into and what it's effects are and how long they last. This could account for the different effects felt with different methods of taking the drug.Through I might be completely wrong, my formal education in chemistry, biology and physics ended at 16.

General negative effects for me include vaconstruction that comes in waves and can leave me feeling cold not just on my hands or feet but in general in when I know I'm in a warm place. Also the flaring up of my eczema and a sense of internal inflammation after insuffication, like as if my body is rejecting the drug. I have huge pupils, malaise if a high dose was taken, tension/headache like feeling after most of the effects wore off and the day of using of all for which a low dose of an opioid is perfect.

One might argue that these assertions are side effects of many stimulants when used recreationally. Also I know from personal experience some stimulants are rougher on the body and have less euphoria, and people still keep trying to get high on them, referring to cathinones I was able to buy in my home country and I'm not a fan of ethylphenidate or methiopropamine either, but I would still like to advise people to use this chemical as a 'functional stimulant' to be more productive and alleviate fatigue with doses up to 40 mg rather than to get high.

I hope people find my comments useful. I tried to keep this post of mine as focused and organised as I could while not missing out on points that I haven't seen raised on discussions about this newly available chemical. I deleted the "in my experience"s and "in my opinion"s from my writings above so as a disclaimer these are only my personal experiences, your body might react completely differently concerning the different routes of administration and the to substance in general. It might sound like I'm addicted, I want to let people know who might be concerned after reading this that I took a 3 day break after my binge and now use the substance every other day, I drink plenty of water while, after and also when not using and broadly live a healthy and productive life and do not plan to use this substance for much longer on a regular basis.

By the way I've never recieved a green star, it would be great to get get one ;)

11. franglish9265

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't think it would be safe to vaporize as it's an RC, and these are un-chartered waters.

Maybe one who experiences tolerance should go on a 3-FPM holiday and see if your tolerance reduces.

I haven't tried this or other RCs, just have been given visions in dreams by Morpheus that I subsequently wrote down in a dream journal. That my Geriatric Orange Tabby had tried some Cactus Tea several years ago felt tingly for a bit, but not much else. Some un-approved drugs, Kratom, Kava, Opium etc., and is interested in psychopharmacology due to his Catsperger's Syndrome.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  12. uncle_bud

uncle_bud Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    To share my experience with this substance:

I reacted a sample with:
    Marquis: clear
    Mandelin: orange/brown
    Mecke: clear

(i write this from memory, could be wrong; will update soon!)

I must say this is definitely an interesting compound. Effects produced differ from let's say amphetamines.... you get mental stimulation, but the body is mostly un affected which is super amazing. No jitternes, heart anomalies, and stuff associated with it :)

Sometimes i figured i couldn't say that im high, just very pleased and happy in a very unique way. This is definitely a super functional stimulant for those who seek such things.

we used nasal dosages of 10-50 mg and bumped them quite often. This has more to do with trying to explore effects at higher dosages rather than actual craving. It feels very clean to the body, has a decent sting in the nose but it quickly disappears.

Regarding the inability to sleep i can't say that... It's not easy, but nowhere near as troublesome when trying to get sleep after amphetamines or cathinones.

Overall:

Pros:
    lack of negative side effects
    duration
    great mood enhancer

Cons: limited recreational value
    unknown side effects

I am waiting for lab results so i can't say for sure that the usbstance we ingested is really 3F-Ph but comparing our effects with online sources backs up the claim. And there is nowhere i could compare reagent results. If anyone has some 3f-p and reagents please do test it!

13. dripdiddydrip

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    This might also be a stupid question, but do people think that it would be unsafe to store or ingest if it is mixed with a hydrochloride salt?

With my primary school level chemistry knowladge I know that flouride makes its salts highly alkaline, which might explain the slight corrosive on living tissue of 3f-flourophenmetrazine, chlorine makes its salts neutral or acidic, and if a base and an acid are mixed in water and heated they react, in this case releasing either fluoride or chlorine gas, both of which are deadly.

Is there a chance that this reaction would occour in the human body as both thi

dripdiddydrip added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Accidentally posted, continuing:

... as both this fluoride salt and the hydrochloride salt is ingested simultaneously?

dripdiddydrip added 38 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

My probably safe bet that might be echoed is that body temperature is simply not high enough for this reaction or something similar dangerous to occur. Also that there should have been many deaths with people combining and ingesting fluorinated cathinones or amphetamines with a hcl stimulant either willingly, or unwillingly for example if coke is cut with some cheap fluorinated cathinone.

Sorry if the conclusion if obvious to most readers, and therefore my last posts are just taking up space, but just to have a peace of mind I would like it (the mixing and simultaneous administration of 3f-fluorophenmetrazine with an hcl salt stimulant) to be confirmed to be relatively safe by someone more knowledgeable in chemistry than me.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  14. polyacrylamide

polyacrylamide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hi guys!
    New to the forum...I found previous users info about this and some other Research Chemical chemicals albeit some webs offer quantitatively more info on this new substance. I want to change it and therefore here is my report :)

Substance : 3-fluorophenmetrazine (3-FPM)
    Dose : 30mg (properly weighted)
    Set : calm home setting
    ROA : snorted
    Introduction :
    Substance was bought from trusted UK online dealer. Never had any issues with them and all the products I previously purchased were of good quality and „real thing“. Not really an upper guy myself I decided this proposed stimulant to give it a try. I have past experiences with cocaine, ethylphenidate and MDMA. Never had any issues with that. Fact is, I prefer downers (opiates).
    Experience :
    Finely crushed crystalline snow white powder in plastic sealed bag. 500 mg whole batch. Carefully choped with my credit card and snorted half to both nostril. Burn is there, not as unpleasant as with EPH but goes away fairly quick. Onset is fast, first effects are felt within a minute and gradually increase through next 10 minutes or so. After first pleasant wave of clear stimulation (comparable to a strong coffee), slight tremor of hands and vasoconstriction sets in. Tried it a couple of times and around 30 min mark strong dysphoria sets in. Bodily effects not as pronounced than with EPH however slight increase in heart rate is present. After that there is a plateau of residual stimulation which lasts a couple of hours. This is the more enjoyable part of the experience and one can utilise this in creative and focused way. After six hours no issues with sleeping and hangover were experienced. No pupil dilation or afterglow the day after.
    Conclusion :
    I wanted to give an unbiased review of this new chemical on the market as I found other reviews of people who tried this before me very useful and calming. For me this is a NO GO! After three trials with same dose and ROA I flushed this substance down the sink and dont want to hear about it anymore. I experienced dysphoria in some part of all my experiences, strong vasoconstriction and the residual stimulation was only slightly better than that of caffeine. Not a good way to spend your money. If you want an euphoric stimulant get C or EPH. If you want to be functional, get small dose of amphetamine. I am not pleased in any way. Ifind ethylphenidate superior to this even if it has serious side effects (anxiety, sweating and short duration) – its euphoria is superior.
    Use responsible!

15. uncle_bud

uncle_bud Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
  16. franglish9265

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The Dysphoria is not necessarily a sign that it's a bad Research Chemical for 'rec' or functional purposes.

Dysphoria can be associatied with many things like a dypshoric-hypomanic episode, or 'mixed'-episode. Which can be associated with different chemicals, and receptor binding/release and re-uptake. So for some people I suppose it may be associated with disphoric-hypomania, but perhaps for others it may induce a euphoric-hypomania.

is that Mandelin test, an Orange to yellow?

17. jaydubwan

jaydubwan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Male, 19yr, 60kg

Today I received a 1 gram sample of 3-Fluorophenmetrazine (3-FPM), and I have been pleasantly surprised by its clean, stimulating effects, and euphoria noticed with a high dose. The onset is very fast compared to other stimulants (approx 20 minutes orally). The stimulant is highly functional, with moderate effects being noticed with doses as low as 25mg.

Appearance is of fine white crystals, quite similar to that of Ketamine, but finer.

I have a slight tolerance to stimulants, having used substances such as MDMA quite regularly in the months leading up to the experiences.
    After reading about strong stinging from insufflating, I decided to take the oral route. Anticipating potential jaw clenching I take a 500mg magnesium tablet the morning before the experience.

I weighed out 5mg as an allergy test which I placed on my tongue.
    4 hours passed with no bad reactions noticed.

21:45 - I swallow 25mg in a gel capsule. At this point I am in my kitchen enjoying conversation with my house mate.

22:05 - First effects noticed. Feeling very alert and awake. Very clean stimulation, with no euphoria or cloudiness as of yet. Slight rush as coming up.

22:14 - Confidence is noticeably increased and I have become much more talkative. Heart rate seems normal, and no changes to pupils.

22:47 - First signs of coming down. Very smooth, and still feeling an increased mood. Very different to other stimulants that can have frustrating comedowns. No strong desire to re-dose as of yet.

23:20 - Noticeable effects have now decreased significantly, but not unpleasantly so. Still more alert than normal.

23:30 - I swallow 47mg in a gel capsule. Just leaving for a local club now.

23:51 - Now in the club. Starting to kick in powerfully but pleasantly. Increased energy and large mood lift similar to that of the lower dosage but more pronounced.

00:13 - Euphoria is now present at this dosage. Not overwhelming but gives a very enjoyable edge. Feeling very alert and strong desire to dance, even though the dance floor is quite sparse. My normal anxiety has now all but vanished.

00:49 - Lights seem brighter and my eyes are drawn to them. Moderate euphoria at this stage. The club is now a lot busier, and somehow managed to get friendly with the DJ so choosing a lot of the music.

01:12 - Out for a smoke and my extremities seem particularly cold. The nicotine adds another pleasant dimension to the feelings experiences. Dehydration is noticed, although could be a result of dancing.

02:05 - Still feeling the mood lift, but my body feels sapped of energy. I take a break and sit down for 5-10 minutes.

02:15 - I re-dose orally with 50mg. Without an extra kick I'd probably struggle to dance and enjoy myself at this stage from lack of energy.

02:30 - Back in the zone. Feeling great with another huge kick of energy. Very slight jaw clenching noticed which may have been stronger if I hadn't have prepared with a magnesium tablet the morning before the roll.

03:45 - My house-mate and I are among the last few left in the nightclub, still enjoying ourselves. I have opted for chewing gum because of the jaw clenching. Euphoria and alertness still present.

04:00 - I get a taxi home. No desire yet to sleep. I have a conversation with my house-mate (now that we're away from loud music) and notice empathy not dissimilar from MDMA but slightly weaker.

05:22 - Finally decide to go to bed. My house-mate is tired, and my body feels exhausted but my mind isn't really ready to sleep. At this point I take 1mg of Etizolam to help myself sleep.

06:05 - Sleep seems impossible, and noticing some uncomfortable vasoconstriction, signature of amphetamines.

09:00 - Unable to sleep at all, even after Etizolam. This stimulant seems to have long lasting residual effects. May be wise to dose lower, or earlier on in the night.

Summary:
    Clean and functional in lower doses. In higher doses, very pleasant euphoria.
    Most prominent effect last almost 2 hours with residual effects lasting up to 8 hours which has the potential to greatly disrupt sleeping.

18. Synaps

Synaps Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    This drug compounds due to longer half-life. I've been on it for about a month now, dosing every day or every other day. I find that if I dose two days in a row I am also functionally stimmed the third day (even after I have slept.) The stimulation is not present as you awake, but creeps on when you start doing things. It is less noticeable for you, but you do speak more and with more confidence.
    After using it quite regularly for this period of time I quit taking it last week, and it took me 3-4 days before I was down to baseline. Had slight comedown in the sense that I felt a little shitty, but it was still really mild. I waited a day until I did not feel shittier anymore and did again. Could have been a hangover.

While I have been functionally stimulated, and partied a couple of times with it, over a month I have used no more than 0.8g. And really, while I had some friends over we probably did 0.3-0.4 in one weekend. Less is more with this substance. The effects has a ceiling effect. I have not measured accurately, but very anecdotally I can say that its ceiling is around that place where it stings a bit in the nose. Less than 40mg.

Dosing more than once a day is pretty much pointless. Only benefit is that you do not have to sleep at night.

Edit:
    Only times I have noticed jaw clenching was when I railed 100mg+. The other effects were not stronger.

Also, noticed people saying they get nosebleeds from this stuff. I recommend finding a new supplier if this is the case. This is easier on the nose than regular street amphetamine, and much easier than other RC's like ethylphenidate.

19. Jake.

Jake. Ask me a question, try me ;-) Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from UK
    Hi all,

I have snorted with a buddy 500mg of 3-FPM , but do find it too caustic.

I've read some people have vaped and find the experience quite a short rush.

My question is, how does it taste/smell?

I hate my house smelling of vile smelling chems lol

Thanks

Jake

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  20. Horse46488

Horse46488 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've had a lot of experience with 3-FPM and I'd like to share. This is my first post here so please be kind.

I know I'm new here and I've read quite a lot of differing reports so this is just my opinions. I've used it frequently since late January 2015 and my opinion of it has changed over time as I've noticed a lot more what the affects really are (some are subtle).

I take a prescribed SSRI; my experience may be affected by that. I'll probably have forgotten to mention something so expect me to edit this post to add more.

AFFECTS

The main effect is an obsessive focus on mindless tasks. One time I lost 8 hours writing an email, another time I spent 6 hours making a spreadsheet. Obsession to the inane and perfectionism is the main effect. This can also be on reflecting on life, deep thinking about "unimportant" things.

At higher doses this property can make it hard to change what you are doing. So I've found you can get "locked in" to (for example) browsing the internet or walking long distances. It's easy to just lose a lot of time.

Lower dosages do have a practical use for work/study. If you can "lock yourself in" to your work then it is great. The problem is the insomnia and accidently ending up taking more than a low dose.

The affects of this are very long. I've seen it listed as "short lived" and some people claim it "peaking" within an hour. But from my experience this lasts 8+ hours easily and there is no obvious peak. On any dose except a very low one I cannot sleep the same day. Heartrate remains high.

Resting heartrate goes into the 100+BPM for me. Higher doses your heart really starts pounding. Interestingly this effect seems most notible around 5 hours after the last dose, not immediately.

I've had a weird affect that I don't know anyone else has had. I'm uncircumsised and my penis can shrivel ridiculously small (1") to the point I can't roll my foreskin back. I've heard of the phrase stim dick, it's definitely a big affect with this. If you are able to get hard the orgasms I've had on this have been really intense, most amazing thing I've ever had.

Another observed affect is it "undoes" alcohol. If you get really drunk and then take this it feels like you're sober again. Obviously you aren't sober but it removes all the drowsy etc affects of alcohol.

I never had this affect at first but I've noticed a definite "euphoria"/good mood effect.

In my (very limited) experience a lot of the affects this causes are comparible to a very high dose of caffeine (600mg+) including the appetite supressant effect.

It's easy to sit in front of a computer and not move for 24 hours. Then you realise you haven't eaten or been to the bathroom. Your bladder can be bursting and you don't realise. One time I was able to stay awake 46+ hours using this stuff. The main side effects are from forgetting to eat/drink/bathroom.

There is no obvious comedown. Initially I was suspicious that it causes a depression afterwards but I am confident that this is not responsible. I have not noticed any comedown effects at all from this.

ADDICTIVITY
    I don't have an addictive personality but I've found this stuff very hard to resist at times. It's very moorish; unless you're very controlled you won't stop once you start.

There's also some kind of lingering addictivity factor. It's tempting just to have a little for a "good day".

My friend who is a bit hardcore cannot help himself getting through this stuff if he has it. He's even taken it when it isn't even his which shows you how much of a crave it can be for some people. I don't have enough drug experience to compare the addictivity factor but I would be very cautious about this.

DAMAGE
    This varies and is probably the most important part of my post.

When I first did this stuff I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't grind it down. First I had powder which wasn't too bad, just the odd nosebleed occasionally. Then I switched to crystal which was absolutely awful. I gave my nose a rest but there is currently a perminent indentation inside on one of my nostrels.

I've blown very thick mucus the morning after. Interestingly I get it from both nosterals even if I've only used one. So I don't know if it's just my bodies immune system rather than a reaction to this.

Weeks later I grinded the crystal right down properly and still had similar nose damage affects. My experience is to avoid the crystal and always get the powder. Now I use saline before and after using and with grinded powder I haven't had any of the bad effects I've listed above (or nosebleeds) recently.

My nose is not used to insuffulation; I am probably more prone to negative effects.