1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Panacod

Discussion in 'Codeine' started by Creeping Death, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have these pills called Panacod. They contain codine, wich turns into morphine after it enters the body.

I was thinking of dissolving it in water and shooting it to feel the effects. Does anybody know if its safe, or what dose would be recommended for an avarage weight guy? I think i have a slight opiate tolorance, but it's probably insignificant.

2. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no no no..dont IV codeine!! i've heard ppl say it can kill you, i dont kno much about this, but i would wait until someone here who knows more can help you. stay safe, peace.

-VIKE

3. moldie

moldie

Reputation Points:
    different people have different reactions to IV codeine. however pulmonary edema and severe facial swelling are common reports. it can kill you, might not, but it can.

4. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow.. damn. I thought it would be all good, like injecting morphine. Best stay away from it [​IMG]

5. moldie

moldie

Reputation Points:
    you can IM codeine, although the potency increase could almost be considered negligble. i know 120mg of IM codeine is equal to about 10mg of IM morphine - i can't give the exact figures on oral codeine but from what I know codeine hassuperb bioavailabilty when taken orally.