pandoras box opened

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by LATONA420, Jan 23, 2005.

1. LATONA420

LATONA420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i know youve probably heard it a million times but from my past experiences of being a hardcore tweeker for 4 years my entire high school carrer i think meth is the root of all that is evil, i mean shit hitler brewed it up and was a hardcore tweeker back in the day and ive only seen bad come from it because no one is strong enough to keep there balance. sure i came up with a lot of positive things from shit but it was only a matter of time before you lose it slip up and go crazy literally. my advice is if youve never tried it dont listen to anybody and ever do it its not worth it. DONT OPEN PANDORAS BOX!! for it is to good to be true.

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yup, amphetamines can be pretty nasty if you're not careful! They're capable of taking people to some pretty dark and dingy places, which can take a while to crawl out of, but you will be able to crawl out of it, believe me! Go see your doctor and get some counselling, possibly a course of antidepressants ( Mirtazepine and Reboxetine are particularly well starred for recovering speed freaks apparently - refuse Paxil, Prozac, Wellbutrin and Effexor - they're far too stimulating and will probably just send you even more psychotic, not that the 2 I recommended don't have their problems!).

Most of all, try to chill out and take care of yourself - stock up on good food, multivits and minerals, especially a good strong Bvitamin complex, calcium and magnesium.

You make a good point about it being too good to be true. Speed's addictiveness, like many other's comes from the fact that it's too damn nice! But, like any other lovely high, there is always going to be a crash, and that seems to be what you're going through at the moment, and a classic one at that! Like I said, it'll pass, and there are things you can do to ease it. Good luck, and keep breathing!

P.s. - on a historical note, Hitler was a Sulphate freak, Meth was more of a Japanese thing!

3. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, at least you've come to the self-realization about your situation, which is the first step in breaking the addiciton. The more you think meth is a bad thing, the better. Not that it necessarily is (if used responsibly, which is rare), but this is how you need to be thinking.

And about your high school career, I did pretty much the exact same thing with mine. Just remind yourself that you can't change the past, only make the future better. And especially if you've just graduated HS or even gotten a GED, you can repair your scholastic career by doing well in a community college, which has been my savior.