parachuting adderall

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by ryanstein, Sep 10, 2006.

1. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    a friend of mine was wondering how many mgs of adderall to parachute to feel the effects...

he usually snorts 15 mgs and eats 30 mgs but right now he has a head cold so he cant snort any right now...

he'd like to parachute some since he heard so many good things about it but is confused on how many mgs to chute...

thanks,
    ryan

2. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    25-30 mg should be fine. its usually about the same as the oral dosage. maybe a little less to get the usual effect because the absorption is going to be a bit better in the stomach.

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    just take as many as one would orally, I find parachuting helps somewhat but not really that much, there is always crush and mix in drink that is slightly faster but eh not worth the taste.

4. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i c...thats disappointing since i already told my friend so i guess he already parachuted it.

so if theres not much difference then y r so many ppl into it. like i said, many ppl have told me how much better parachuting it is then taking it orally an how its much more intense...

i would tell him to take it orally but he never feels the "high" off of adderall orally, basically hes screwed till the head cold goes away...

thanks,
    ryan

5. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    there is somewhat a difference. crushing it up to parachute increases the surface area, which speeds up absorption time and increases absorption efficacy in the stomach. the onset is a bit faster and stronger this way.

6. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haha well my buddy lost 30 mgs of adderall but w/e its no thang...

any1 kno how many mgs of adderall taken orally to get a "high"...?

when he took 30 mgs a while ago he only felt a little wired but nothin worth it...

thanks,
    ryan

7. naturespirals

naturespirals Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    sorry to sound stupid....but what is parachuting?

8. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol yea i wanted to ask the same ? but i looked it up so i wouldnt...

crush up the pill to a powder, put it in a tissue, wrap the tissue around the powder and cut the excess paper. then eat it...

supposively its supposed to make the effects react faster and b more intense...

yea,
    ryan

9. naturespirals

naturespirals Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Oh, my friend SWIm does that with dxmif he can't find any capsules, just wasn't familiar with the term.

10. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    "Real men" chew up tablets, (or empty the contents of capsules under their tongue), then chase with fluids ;). One can truly be certain of a fast onset of action with this technique. SWIM literally just chews & eats most substances in tablet form, unless of course the taste is *unbearable* or the tablet is sustained release (& I want to keep it that way).

So guys, why put TP in your mouth... if SWIM heard right, ain't that part of parachuting? Just put the pure active ingredient in your mouth, then flush it down with a gulp of water. Many substances are absorbed at least somewhat through the oral mucosa too, so you get a small effect immediately.

11. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Hmm... OK, will take your word for it that parachuting has a faster & more intense effect than just eating a substance. SWIM never tried it (parachuting, that is). No need to get all nasty & uppity, the "real men" thing was just a lame joke.

P.S. SWIM can't really picture why eating a crushed tablet wrapped in TP would cause a faster and more intense effect than eating a crushed tablet not wrapped in TP. Curious to hear the theory behind it, if anyone has the time.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2006
  12. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Nicaine, I'm with you on this one not only in theory but from swims many experiences with dextroamphetamine sulphate. It makes no notable difference in the time it kicks in or the intensity of the high. In fact what you said about putting it under your tongue works much better then parachuting. Although, amphetamine is highly corrosive to the teeth and some people just can't handle the taste. For some (not SWIM) it may be worth it to wrap in TP if they really can't stand the taste. In reality putting the powder on your tongue and washing back with some water compared to parachuting would produce the exact same effects.

Ryan- Parachuting increases absorption time slightly as opposed to eating the tablet WHOLE, but just eating the crushed powder (or chewing well) is essentially the same.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
  13. nwpsychonaut

nwpsychonaut Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    In my experiance of Adderall XR in particular, I have found it to be very benificial to crush the pellets to defeat the time release system, and then i parachute the resulting powder, it results in a shorter lived more intense high, i usually parachute it with a small scoop of baking soda. I have found that once im already tweaking mostly, and drinking somewhat strong solution of baking soda makes me PEAK again for a short amount of time, but i have also found it to eliminate the amphetamines from my system at a significantly faster rate.

14. PrivateRyan67

PrivateRyan67 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Personally, this I was very dissapointed w/adderall. He was expecting this, 'clean', high due to the pharmaceutically pure nature of the drug and felt very let down. I haven't done Meth for several months,and therefore had no tolerance, but (20) 10mg xl's parachuted in a 12 hour period did very little, in fact he slept soundly that night!
    I had better results earlier this year w/Focalin, a form of quick release Ritalin.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  15. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I has 30 mg adderall. 1 to 1 1/2 pills to feel a nice high and will keep swim up efficiently when needed (work, school, party). swims only dislike of adderall is that it makes him tweek out a lil bit.

he mainly uses adderall when he needs to stay up and b focused.

ryan

16. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    parachuting makes a difference for swim. Swim usually takes 3 or 4 of the orange capsuled 30mg xr's (they have the little orange pellets in them) and poor all the little pellets into a mortar and pestel and then crush them up. Then swim dumps half of it onto the center of a peice of toilet paper and folds the edges up. Then twist, cut off, and then swallow.

Then I just snort the other half. Then I clean my house over and over

17. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Why don't you guys just put the crushed powder back into the capsule? Because honestly, it doesn't matter what it's in as long as it all gets absorbed at once. It's not a big deal either way SWIM personally finds it much easier to swallow the capsule. TP would work well for holding the amphetamine and placing under the tongue though I would think.

18. Forthesevenlakes

Reputation Points:
    bc is right. tests on many My say that if the crushed pellets are poured back into the capsule, the absorption is still fast. maybe not as fast as directly eating them, or letting ones stomach break down toilet paper, but such differences in time are negligable. plus the capsule is much more practical from the standpoints of taste and ease of use. but if your lab rat cant wait that extra couple seconds for the capsule to dissolve, or happens to enjoy the taste of toilet paper, please carry on.

19. PrivateRyan67

PrivateRyan67 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    BcStoner is right. SWIM just puts them back in the capsule, it's no trouble really, after crushing it and then to swallow them regularly. How much is enough to do the job depends on the person. Asking other people how much you need isn't the best way to do it. Start off small and if it doesn't do the job, take more. In PIHKAL, he states that in some cases a lower dose actually works better. By the way PIHKAL sould be mandatory reading for anyone on this thread.

"Never get out of the boat"

20. AchaeaPerson

AchaeaPerson Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    How is SWIA supposed to get the crushed amphetamine sulfate powder back into those tiny little capsules as SWIBC suggested? SWIA personally uses a shot glass and the rounded end of a screwdriver to crush up the amphetamine, then will either fill the shot glass with water and down it; snort it; or just knock the powder back and chase it with some water.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006