Parachuting...why the tissue?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by pwdrfrk, May 6, 2006.

1. pwdrfrk

pwdrfrk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Excuse SWIM for being ignorant...when bombing or parachuting, why does everyone use part of a tissue or something like that? Why not just rinse the stuff down with a drink/liquid?

What's the small added protective boundary for...just getting it to the stomach all at once?

Thanks...

2. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    taste the substance, you will understand.

3. oz_steve

oz_steve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM drops strong stimulants into strong English ale - the only substance known to man that can disguise the taste (of the ale that is ;) )

4. klaatu

klaatu Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I tried adding amphetamine to a glass of milk once. It made it easy to take but he was told later by someone else that milk reduces the effect of Amphetamine. Not sure if that is true or if the Amphetmine was poor quality but the end result was very unimpressive.

Klaatu

5. oz_steve

oz_steve Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Gee I dunno - that's sounds slightly disgusting, like a fish milkshake ;)

6. pwdrfrk

pwdrfrk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks guys. SWIM tasted some adderall XR crushed up into fine powder and it almost tasted sweet. SWIM also just crushed it up in a shot glass, filled the shot glass with warm tap water, and drank it.

I was just curious if there was any difference between putting it in a liquid or putting it back in the capsule or tissue or solid. Its gonna get metabolized either way before it affects you, right? As opposed to letting it sit under you lip to dissolve into your gum (bet that'll do a number on your gums if you're a regular user) or snorting it that have it directly into the bloodstream...

SWIM's only a once a week user so just like to maximize the potency of 30mg XR addies.

7. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if someone wants a bomb swim just uses rizla's, everyone that does amphetamines also smokes weed so theres always some around.
    As for the reason they dont mix it in a drink, good quality speed (amph not meth) tastes horrible and its very aggressive.
    I know a guy who cleaned his bank card with his tongue once and an hour later he had a pretty nasty looking cut on his tongue.
    Last party I had he scored some of his dealers personal stash about as pure as he ever had. He only needed 4 lines to party 16 hours and had blood in his snot for 3 days.
    I wouldnt dream of mixing it in a drink after i heard these stories.

8. trial-x

trial-x Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't understand this whole bit. Maybe it's because you's postings are based on you's experiences with adderall/amp salts from/made in different countries. Could this be the difference? SWIM personally told me that the generic Adderall (amphetamine salts) he regularly ingests have a slightly sweet taste. I will even chew them up to hasten their absorbtion. So what is the difference between SWIM's and you's amps? Perhaps the binder used by the pharm. company? SWIM's generic Xanax (alprazolam) taste either bad or really bad, depending on which generic brand he gets.

9. rideburton56

rideburton56 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    whenever swim gets his hands on some addy, he crushes them up (they are always XR's) and mixes them with a shot of whatever hard stuff is lying around. The results have always been quick and powerful.