Paranoia and Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by fakeblood, Apr 4, 2005.

1. fakeblood

fakeblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One day I stupidly took 12 'Ecstasy' pills (from 3 different sources) in the space of 4 hours . About3 hours after the last dose, I became paranoid and started hallucinating. Later I smoked a lot of weed and suddenly felt like i'dbecome mental. It was like reality had broken intothousands of pieces, and I experinced intense de javu continously for over a minute. It felt like my memory was on the verge of shutting down too. My speech became very slow, but I kept talking and used my hands to 'describe' what I was saying. I felt slow but strangely very articulate at the same time. I could see some visuals when I closed my eyes too.(Thisstate started about 6hours after my last pill, and lasted for around3 hours.) Anyone had a similiar experience?

I figured it might havehappened because some of the pillsI had contained something other than MDMA - maybe LSD orKetamine? I had a break for about 6 weeks and then took 10 pills over the course of 3 hours. I was rolling beautifuly for about 4 hours, and then the paranoid hallucinations startedagain. Laster I smoked some weedbut the 'reality trip' didnt happen this time. Has anyone else taken amounts like this and felt paranoia?

2. Phade

Phade Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i've hallucinated on 9 beans..

3. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've had similar effects from 7, like.. i didnt even know where i was or what was happening and i was shitting myself, my friend suggested ketamine, But I dunno.. heh

4. fakeblood

fakeblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Too much MD-MA/ME/A, thats all. No serotonin left in the tank.

5. fakeblood

fakeblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Paranoia, paranoia, everyone's coming to get me.

6. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    On saturday, I thought a grape was some sort of alien cacoon. I could see these little white things that I thought were eggs that were about to hatch! Lookin back at it, its kinda funny, but at the time I was petrified!

7. fakeblood

fakeblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The hallucinationswould appear in my headinshort bursts every so often. For example, I was standing against a wall in the club when a clipplayed in my head of devils surrounding me in order to kill me. It scared the shit out of me for a few seconds. I was seeing ditches on the dance floor and had to carefully walk around them. People were coming close to me and shouting 'WEED, WEED'. Weird shit like that.

Too. Many. Pills.

8. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    often when i get home from clubbing and have a few bongs it makes me parranoid. I think my friends are talking about me ( while im next to them [​IMG]). also i get parranoid im gonna die off pills , which is totaly fucking stupid.

Dunno if youve experienced this but sometimesIll look around and think im in a totaly different place , say in a school. Its quite trippy.also morphing of objects and lines of perspective turning into a new object.. but never anything to the degree you said

like you said too many pills[​IMG]

9. fakeblood

fakeblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Lack of serotonindisrupts information processing. Everything you see and hear is referenced towhat you know (ie. memory).When you aint got much serotonin left in yer tank,worst-case memoriesare sometimesloaded into your 'reality'.

Something along those lines, anyway. Anyone care to elaborate?

10. clifthebigredog

clifthebigredog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    i started seeing stuff my first time i thought it was cool i didnt get scared. i was riding in the back seat down a highway and as i looked past the gard rails i could see water that wasnt there it reminded me of home and i made me feel real good i seen a flock of birds flying up ahead that wasnt there i saw a silver spider crawling up a light post(it was another cars lights coming the other direction) i seen all kinds of things but i wasnt a bit scared i hope my next time is just as kick ass as my first. i didnt get parinoid and i didnt smoke and pot. if you can just rememver that the hallucinations are not really there and have fun.

11. GSIS

GSIS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took 1 speed pill + 1 XTC , After 6hours , i started seeing childrens running around and some insects on the grounds sometime..lol , I think thoses pills contained some PCP or whatever.

12. jojotheman

jojotheman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SOUNDS LIKE YOU TOOK LSD.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  13. Freemind

Freemind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In some occasions, usually with high doses on XTC, perhaps with some other substances, I experience mild hallucination like seeing an ashtray and trying to pick it up although there is nothing there. Sometime SWIM sees the back of this friend as keyboard and starts typing it. Some of his friends experience different things, but mostly are based on their routine work or subconciousness.

SWIM sees it very common that if onemixes XTC with xanax and tries to carry a conversation with his friends, the conversation can be very intersting i.e. a mix of unrelated topics etc whis is rather amusing. However, I have never taken more than 3 doses (of about 100-125mg each) in a period of 6 hours to share experience of higher doses.

14. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

haha, thats funny [​IMG]

i often get very mild hallucinations (for lack of a better word) - nothing to the extent of true hallucinogens, but ive seen tables that arent there in clubs (out the corner of my eye), people who look like animals (for some reason), sometimes people wearing glasses, once saw a load of bunting (like from a medieval english village fair or something) hanging in my mates living room. these things almost always happen when its combined with weed, even a little is enough. get weird reality-type effects too, time dilation is the main one i remember - pills always affect time perception, but with a hefty dose of weed time often seems to pass in a very weird way - normal speed for a few moments, then its like the next few seconds all get condensed into the very end, before the next period of normal time. like times stopping and starting or something. very amusing.

never had paranoia from taking e, the only times i got scared were when id taken too many (6+) and felt sick.

15. StrongBad18

StrongBad18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One night a couple weeks ago, SWIM dropped two white #1's which are
    roughly 300mg of MDA a piece. He started seeing things that weren't
    there. He would see his friend in the passenger seat laughing or
    dancing or something, do a double-take and see the same person quietly
    sitting still. They got back to his parking lot and started smoking
    reefer. After a few hits, he started seeing peoples faces on the planks
    of a wooden fence. He swears up and down that he saw Jesus and a
    Stormtrooper on the fence.

That was a crazy, fucked up night.

Lots of fun.

16. SLICE

SLICE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    maybe you just took to much too quick and it fucked you up?

17. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    hallucinations r weirdaren't they! I've seen loads! The grape thing was easily the worst though!

What is weird though is when faces's start to change. I saw my 20 yr old female friends face change completly for about 10 mins, at one point she was a 50 yr old man!

18. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:

Lordy, what was the supposed goal of this?

19. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

you know, i thought exactly the same thing. specially as the topic starter had another thread going about how ecstasy had fucked him/her up, and they didnt know why...

20. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The goal is to troll this forum, and it seems to be working well.