Paranoid?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Boomx2Brian, Apr 1, 2006.

1. Boomx2Brian

Boomx2Brian Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was first introduced to adderall in college. He found it was a very helpful study aid. Once even studied for 17 hours straight and it was perfect. Lately though when I take it to study it simply doesn't cut it anymore, but Im sure it is because of tolerance. He does not binger as he only takes them for studying purposes only. On average it equals out to approximately 80mgs a month. Lately though, even though dosage has not increased, he gets paranoid. He thinks in his mind about a situation and something going wrong and then he convinces himself that that actually happened. It constantly makes him think to himself. Did I just do this? Did I do that? Is Swin just crazy or is this something many users experience?

2. Boomx2Brian

Boomx2Brian Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ah yes he has been using adderall for about 3 years now.

3. jardo

jardo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    80mg's, or do you mean 800mg's / month?

4. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if only 80 WOW you are very sensitive to the effects of amph. they can cause paranoia and delusions (mostly from sleep dep) and other wise it just sounds like your body has slowly built a tolerance. up the dose and pop a xanax to calm your nerves and hit them books

5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Jbuda is right about the paranoia. Sleep deprivation leads to alot of paranoia, but the drug itself can cause paranoia, usually towards the end when the crash comes. While benzos can help with reducing paranoia and getting more sleep, it's very easy to make a habbit of it. When using strong stimulents, many people look towards benzos to calm down and sleep at the end of the day, and it's very easy to make a regular thing of it.