1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Passing a drug test. i need help and i've heard there are pills that will get rid of any toxins.

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by martin gurdian, Sep 7, 2017.

1. martin gurdian

martin gurdian Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Departamento de Managua, Nicaragua
    Hi, I in huge need of the pills I've heard that take toxins away to pass a drug test. Some friends say they are not the cleansing pills, if i remember correctly one friend took kidney stone pills and passed one, he took them for three days and said that he was urinating like a horse. I really need this. the drug test is for a job and i am not making excuses to continue smoking weed, i just do not have the time that it takes for a chronic smoker to get clean. PLEASE HELP ME.

2. Name goes here

Name goes here Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts
    There is no magical pill that will remove the metabolites in urine for thc. There are a ton of threads on things that have worked but there isn't s guarantee any of them will work for you. Without using clean urine, presume you're going to fail.

3. Mask Of Sobriety

Mask Of Sobriety Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Utah, United States
    Things that I've done that have worked
    1. Buy fake pee
    2. Borrow clean pee
    3. Take water with you and water down the test.

Basically it's cheat, or fail here