1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Passing a piss test the same day is possible. here's how ...

Discussion in 'Drug testing discussion' started by ouijaboard, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouijaboard

ouijaboard Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Utah, U.S.A.
    THIS IS FOR PISS TESTING WITHOUT A LAB AND WITH INSTANT DRUG TESTS
    I wanted to tell you guys about my friend Sally, Okay? Me and her, we are tight as fuck. But she has a little bit of a drug problem. She got arrested with 5 possessions and 1 paraphernalia (Acid, mdma, dab, spice, marijuana). I felt real bad for Sally, she got beat down hard and went through some rough things during this disaster. So being Sally, and month after she got out, being very suicidal, she decided to smoke pot again!
    Still hasn't been Drug Tested, but now having to do random drug tests through the court, she knew she also had to be careful.
    My friend Sally has a very fast metabolism and is a vegetarian. This may or may not matter. But she is 5'9'' and weighs 130 lbs. So if you are small, this should work for you too. But IDK Maybe the big guys can try it, It's all about practice!! My friend Sally went on Amazon and bought 25 THC drug tests for <$10 with FREE SHIPPING! She sent it to my OTHER friends house, so her parents wouldn't questions her, because they too would be very disappointed if she was smoking pot again, especially after they bailed her out.
    Sally believes she is either on 4 months of drug testing for a year. She is not sure but she believes this method is very worth it. Better than fighting suicide and all those traumatizing thoughts.
    Let me tell you how often Sally smokes.
    Sally tries to not smoke too much but actually this weekend, she smoked quite a bit. About 5 bowls maybe. She even chose to take about 5 hits on monday. I know I know, Sally is crazy!! Even I tell her !!
    So on monday, WHILE Sally was high, She popped 6 Niacin, drank a gallon of water, and got into a very hot bath for 30 minutes. Her head was SOAKING in sweat. I know, She showed me a picture!
    Sally also told me another thing, AFOAF says, marijuana takes about 12 hours to get into your system. So No doubt in my mind, sally was also dirty yesterday. But heres the tip. While you are smoking always try to stay clean as if you KNOW you have a drug test tomorrow.
    But if you aren't trying it is STILL POSSIBLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST DUE TO DILUTION! But I will get to that, hang on. So, there are many methods to attempt to stay clean. If you are getting drug tested, I expect you to be doing this, so the dilution process will be more successful.

• Niacin Burn (taking a bunch at once with at least a gallon of water)
    • Apple Cyder Vinegar (mix it with Cranberry juice, lemon juice, and sugar. chug it and chase with water)
    • LOTS OF WATER
    • Cranberry Juice
    • Sweating in a hot bath for 30 minutes
    • STRESSING OUT
    But even after all of this, you may even still be dirty. Sally last week, took ONE HIT on a monday, after she had taken a test and got negative, and was still dirty Thursday. So she panicked and was able to get to her drug test which is at night. 5-8 pm (yea she got lucky.)
    Even though she was at work here is what she did. She actually chugged a gallon of cranberry juice and water. None stop through out the day. And bought some niacin. When she got home around 4:30, she took some vitamin B (ONE A DAY WOMAN VITAMINS) And within an hour she was pissing yellow. She took 2 more tests that day, one @ 12:00 and one at 5:30 before her test. Both were negative. She went in, the lady told her she was negative.
    So what I'm trying to say is YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CLEAN THE DAY OF YOUR DRUG TEST
    DO NOT PISS YOUR FIRST 3 PISSES FOR A DRUG TEST THEY WILL BE DIRTY (Unless you drank a couple gallons before bed, but that is a roomer Sally has yet to test out.)

BE SURE TO BUY YOUR OWN AT HOME THC DRUG TESTS IF YOU ARE GOING TO RISK IT
    So I did jump around a bit, I'm sorry.
    Back to the story of Sally smoking all weekend. Sally actually had a drug test YESTERDAY! No doubt she was dirty from smoking all weekend + on Monday.
    So at work she drank water ALL DAY! Just water, nothing else. At least 2 gallons! When she got home at 4:45 she took 5 Womans 1 a day vitamins but this time it took longer to turn her piss yellow. She was peeing clear all the way up to the drug test. When she finally pee'd in the cup at 7:30 her piss had finally turned yellow!! Whew, was Sally relieved!! 2 Drug tests earlier that day came out negative, so without hearing the results she was confident enough already that her test had responded accordingly.
    So if you do work and don't know if you get tested that day. CARRY AROUND A THC STRIP AND VITAMIN B! Just put them in your pocket. Yes it's extremely normal WHEN YOUR LIFE IS ON THE LINE.
    People say Sally is taking risks but I say she's playing it smart!
    STICK TO WATER AVOID SODA UNLESS ITS TO HELP THE VITAMIN B TURN YOUR PISS YELLOW
    POWERADES WORK GOOD BECAUSE OF THE ELECTROLYTES AND VITAMIN B
    ASPIRIN IS SAID TO TURN YOUR PISS YELLOW TOO BUT VITAMIN B WORKS FOR SURE
    ALWAYS KEEP HYDRATED
    ROOMER HAS IS ASPARAGUS MAKES YOUR PISS SMELL BAD
    OVER DOING IT IS NEVER A BAD THING AS LONG AS YOU REMEMBER YOUR VITAMIN B!
    ONCE YOUR PISS TURNS THAT FLORESCENT YELLOW DON'T PISS ANYMORE OR YOU'LL PISS OUR YOUR VITAMIN B!

This is long yes, I know, But Sally is my trusted bed friend, and living proof that it is possible to still smoke pot while on probation!
    If you, like Sally, are struggling with mental disabilities THIS MAY JUST BE WORTH IT!
    JUST REMEMBER! YOUR THC TESTS AND VITAMIN B
    Questions? Comments?
    I'll be on standby,
    thank you for reading.
    -Ouijaboard

ouijaboard added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

I'm not sure if editing a post is possible. But I do have one thing to add. If your test is showing up negative, it is said that surejel is to work. I know Sally has some, but has yet to use it because she has been passing fine due to dilution. But if you are going to use surejel, it will hold a layer of jelly over your fat tissue to hold in the THC. You drink a glass of it, and another glass of water, and piss your first piss. You still must be sure to use vitamin B because your piss may still be too clear.
    The more fatty foods you eat, the more the THC will stick to your fat cells. So the slower the metabolism, the more THC you have clogged up in there. If you are constipated, the chances are your THC is constipated too! If you are shitting 5 times a day while drinking all that water, you are drinking enough!!

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  2. DraftBack

DraftBack Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Personally I think this is a huge risk. You are still 'hot' and if you dont happen to drink enough you will fail. This is simply dilution. I would say to anyone reading this that it should only be used as a last resort, and not a method to rely on every single time because it is NOT reliable. To the OP, just make sure that you really think about whether you really need weed to survive or if you just want an excuse to smoke it. Either way, please consider seeing a therapist, it sounds like it could really be beneficial for you to see one.

3. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Apprentice Sorcerer Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    52 y/o from Germany
    none of the abovementioned 'methods' have proven to work.

which means that they have failed more often than not. Don't bet on any of these methods when you are having court ordered drug tests.
    The only way to 100% pass is stay clean and additionaly do not workout heavy the days before drug tests are scheduled.

You can lite up again for a long time afterwards, but it#s not worth going to jail for some hits of a bong.

Anything else is utter madness.

BBW

4. DraftBack

DraftBack Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    BBW- Why do you say not to workout heavy the days leading up to a drug test? Wouldnt this help accelerate the process of clearing out THC since youd be burning fat?

5. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Apprentice Sorcerer Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    52 y/o from Germany
    Draft back - in contrary - if you are burning the fat the metabolites that were stored in your body fat will be set free and will swirl around in your blood, then get filtered out by your kidneys and excreted with urine,- thus making them (the metabolites) detectable.

I've already posted it some times- several weeks into rehab where I didnt have any chance to smoke I came up positive on THC - which was because I had worked out heavily the day before the test.
    So, better no sports, short before a Urine sample has to be given.

BBW

6. Thatguy333

Thatguy333 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I joined this site for the express purpose of getting information like this, but it doesn't really jibe with a lot of the information I'm reading on-line. It sounds like Sally just diluted her sample. The niacin,vinegar, cranberry juice, etc.....weren't really neccesary. The excessive amounts of water is what helped her dilute the sample to the point that there weren't enough cannaboids to come up with a hot sample.

7. ouijaboard

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Utah, U.S.A.
    Well, actually Sally had an almost fail because she had fluid in her stomach for too long.(long story)
    The whole point in the niacin and continuous attempt to get clean, is because you can't dilute a sample if there's too much thc in the system.
    Sally was told by someone... that you can smoke all you want and then niacin burn. This is false. You still need to make sure your sessions are only 1-2 hits a a time. 4 max in a day.
    Therapy? For what?..
    Sally smokes day of her test up until Saturday. She drinks lots of water and takes niacin just before bed. Sunday she's able to pee on her own tests - clean.
    She only has 10 more weeks of testing.
    Also, Sally found out that if you want your piss to be yellow, you have to take the pills about an hour before the test.
    (4 of them have seem to be doing the trick, but don't over do it.)
    Then pee a little just to see if it's yellow. If it is, as long as there's over a gallon in your belly, wait an hour before the test hold it in, and then pee. Because it's really easy to piss out the yellow really fast.
    Make sure you let your stream run for a while. This is how Sally almost pee'd dirty. When she passed 3 of her own tests that week!
    I'd rather you not diss my friend Sally and tell her she needs therapy when she's clearly very different and misunderstood. This is something harmless and actually helpful we're talking about here.
    Also this is a drug forum.
    Are you going to tell everyone else whose doing drugs they need therapy?
    Maybe you get high too? Obviously, if you're on here, right? Unless you're an fbi agent.
    I am here to let others be aware how easy it is to pass a drug test if you want to get high.
    A lot of people freak out about it. And I'm putting more information up on the internet for people to be able to go to.
    You do need to keep taking niacin, sweat, drink, detox tea, all that. It is necessary.
    Do be careful on the Niacin though. Sally DID over do it once. And she was puking the day of a drug test.
    This was the day she had too much thc in her system and had to use surejel to pass.
    The surejell did not work on her own test, (she took four) but it did work with the court supportive service's tests.
    So surejell is not reliable. I don't know how it helped her pass. It was crazy. But she passed..
    Diluting is impossible if you are a heavy smoker.
    So Sally is not only diluting, she is detoxing as well.
    The two go hand in hand.
    So, even when sally pee's negative, during the week, awaiting a test, her next goal is to make that line appear as dark as possible.

ouijaboard added 7 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

100% yes, you do have to stay clean. But the tests aren't going to a lab. I explained that. Did you not read the detail?
    If it's more fail than not, how come Sally has passed every drug test (six to be exact) she has pee'd for the court?
    When Diluting, it doesn't matter when you run. The key is consistency. Best on a hot day!
    And even your quote on the bottom of your post says if you're gunna be dumb, be smart about it.
    If you ask me, those people who didn't pass either had a shit load of THC in their system, or they weren't trying hard enough to pass their test.
    Sally tried to quit a few times, just until the 10 weeks is up. Too hard.
    Sure she's not the only one going through this!
    And this is how it is done! no proof?
    Only way you'll know, go on amazon, buy 25 drug tests yourself, get as clean as sally, take two hits, and do the exact same thing and pass the next day.
    If you really need your proof.
    No one has proof. There's myths in so many different ways to pass tests. The only real factual evidence to passing a test--- is to do it yourself.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  8. DraftBack

DraftBack Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sally, I can assure you I meant no offense by recommending therapy. Shit, I need therapy myself for some things, theres nothing wrong with it. I have gone in the past and it can be very helpful.

Fact is you are taking a huge risk every time you smoke. You said marijuana helps you, and I wholeheartedly support the notion it has many medicinal effects. But by saying that, you admit you have some unresolved issues that you are using marijuana to help cope with. Therapy wont land you in jail, smoking on probation easily can. I at one point in my life was using drugs while I had random drug tests, and I wish I had turned to therapy instead of taking massive risks on a daily basis. It is not worth it.

9. DangerSauce

DangerSauce Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Indiana, United States
  10. ouijaboard

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Utah, U.S.A.
    Hey guys its about 5 years later. Sally just wants to say shes off probation she passed with only one dirty out of two she could miss .
    She now has a raised liver and is smoking weed legally in California.
    She wanted to add, dont use vitamin b. Drink 3 monsters and your piss will stay bright yellow. Follow the instructions or it wont work.
    If you are missing something it probably still wont work.
    Bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.