Side effects - Passing/Blacking Out on DXM - Is This a Common Problem?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by Loser, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok my problem is when i take anything over a gram of dxm... i either pass out or black out... now i hear trips of crazy journeys and enlightenment and whatnot... but me no... non i just go blank... in one way or another... now i thought it was cause i was taking it to late and that was why i was just passing out... so i decided to try something different

This time i decided to go out and do something to stay awake... i dont like sleeping anywhere but home much so i knew that i would stay awake... anyways so i'm gonna tell u the story of a couple of days ago...

setting is i took 1200mg gel capsule form...
    was planning on going to see a movie with some friends...

ok so im gonna tell this like i was told what happened from my friends and during it im going to type in blue</font> what i remember... ok here goes

so first off i head out the door feeling effects like normal starting to come on... this is about 2 and half to 3 hours after intake on a full stomach... so about 30 minutes...i get into the car </font> so then i guess my friend said something to me and i just kinda ignore her.. like 2 fuzzy pictures of driving away </font> apparently we went to the store real quick before the movie... i guess they went inside and i stayed inside the car... my friend had called and i answered with short responses i answered his questions then he let me go... then from there we went to the theater... fuzzy remembering of entering </font> i guess at the ticket place i got 5 dollars outta my pocket and just held it out... then after a bit i started to dig for more but then my friends just paid.. then they went in the concession line next thing i remember for some reason is my friend had to go pee so i sat down by the door of the theater room... then there is fuzzy pictures of going to the seat... </font> we went and sat down near the top in the middle... i guess i sat there sunk down in my seat with my feet in the air... in a very weird position... during the movie they tried to get me up but i just fell to my knees and just stayed like that for a long time... then they took me outside and too get me some water... next i remember going one instant from the top area to the bottom front row... (during this movie i felt like we were changing seats alot) (we werent) </font> so we sat at the bottom row... then the movie ends and we leave to take my friend home on the other side of town... we drop her off then go to mcdonalds for food... so then i remember but i dont have any mental pictures of this i just remember going to mcdonalds and then the next instant a fry being put in my mouth and thinking i dont want this </font> so they try to feed me i guess they put a fry in my mouth and i held a burger in the other hand... then after sitting in the parking lot for them to eat we went to drop me off at my home... so then i remember being near my front door holding a water bottle and a bag of food from mcdonalds... thinking how did i get this and why am i holding it... </font> my friend said she was scared and i said i was sorry.. and went inside... then i remember waking up about 30 minutes later... at 2am </font>

that is that... but seriously its weird all i remember is the blue parts and thats literally how i remember one instant to the next and its all unclear too... so i dont remember going from place to the next.. or walking or getting out of the car... and it creeps me out that i was able to do this when the whole time i wasnt really there... consciously i was gone...

so is it weird that i dont really experience anything from these upper plateaus... i do enjoy less than a gram... and i am very experienced... going on a year now...

please comment even if its just to tell me how weird of a night i had...

by the way i left at 10pm and got home at 130 am...

basically i remember leaving my house going to the theater then back home... everything else i dont remember at all completely black like it didnt happen...

so anyways im going to stay at home from now on if i decide to go that amount again... cause its scary knowing i was still awake and anything could of happened.. i coulda got raped or hit by a car and wouldnt have known... im lucky from this really... im just so glad my friends didnt take me to the hosipital... they didnt know what i was on either... they still dont...

any comments or questions? and does anyone else experience this problem?Edited by: Loser

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
  2. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i see that quite a few have viewed this... is it just to long? sorry

anyways please comment in any way... should i stop doing this amount? do u think it was a crazy weird trip? does it make sense to you? do u experience this? is it just me? does it have to do with something about me? please any comment im looking for a interesting conversation into this... its really weird to me that i could do things and not be there...

3. Monoxide

Monoxide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Acually ive heard alot of people who just pass out or black out, Me
    personally i dont but SWIM he would do it and when he hit the peek he
    would just passout but he said he had the most vivid dreams

4. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ya i figured i couldnt be the only one... but i didnt think it was to common either... but i dont get any vivid dreams tho either... at least non that i remember...

i think maybe the problem is just my memory just shutting completely down... which is kinda weird since i have like a really great memory...