passing drug test - w/ water

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by BEEKSc1, Feb 12, 2005.

1. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i no from personal experience howto pass a pisstest when considering thc as the chemical. those magical products don't work*. water does. it's just simple math. you have to drink enough water that the level of thcis lower than what they are testing for, . this creates a couple of problems: lowers creatine levels and turns urine clear. to solve these problems either eat mass three days prior to the test or (suggested) buy a herbal detox commercial product for the high amounts ofcreatine. (these products work by the excessive amounts of water one has to drink, not by "masking", but also contains creatine) this will boast the creatine levels in your urine to show that the urine had not been diluted. then taking a vit B-complex or straight vit B will color your urine a nice golden color.

a goodgoal is always to drink at least a half a gallon a half hour before the test and a gallon that whole day, it helps too if you keep you diet for that day to consist of liquids. drink a protein drink or two: they also have alot of nutrients in them. remember that you can severly hurt yourself from drinking too much water. i have heard you can die from this, but it would seem logical that your internal organs would regergitate the water that was drowning you. you be the judge, frequency is the key, i also have found it easier to chug water that is room tempurature compared to that of ice water.

i also take some aspirin because i have heard that leads some tests to read inconclusive, dunno, but with the combination, it all works

final sublimation: water, creatine, vit B

2. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    How much water total? How soon before test should I begin? In understood to drink a gallon day of test, and a half gallon 1/2 hour before. (At least not being able to urinate won't be a problem [​IMG] ) What concerns me is before bleach was tested for, people would use bleach sometimes...If water could pass a test, why would anyone go to the extreme of bleach, and why isn't everyone doing it?
    If you don't eat or drink what you suggested, will water work alone, or does it make your piss too clear?

3. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    total water consumption:

one gallon: duration of the day

half gallon: half hour before the test

the question about why everyone isn't doing perplexes me too. well if you don't eat anythink or (or drink anything: you have to drink something besides water - cranberry juice (nice natural diuretic),protein drink, just something though. are you talking about adding bleach to your urine afterwards or some people (i have heard drink two cap fulls of this shit to puke outtheir stomach contents.) and for the pissing too clear, take four to six either vit b or bit b complex (or in combination of,) the one's at the dollor store worked fine for me. shop around, their cheap.

4. Darthcarlos

Darthcarlos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    And take some b vitamins to make your piis yellow.

5. BEEKSc1

BEEKSc1 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah, darthcarlos... read the post prior to yours before making a statement thatis so ridiculously redundant as yours

i also forgot to add:

when giving the urine sample, take the pissmidstream because the urine that first leaves and finally exitsthe urethra is the dirtiest, thus containing the higher levels of toxins.